Wire Tuck Progress

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wire Tuck Progress

heres my wire tuck so far....i dont know how extreme i'm going to go, battery in trunk will be next when ever i get the money to do that..

good, bad, stupid?

thoughts?
    93 Accord- SOLD
    94 Civic- F22a1 Swap, current DD

how did you get that one shot, a ladder? looks good. i may have to do this one day. later.
    Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

yeah i was using it as a light post for my drop light so i hiked up it and snaped a shot from my rafters.....thanks
      93 Accord- SOLD

Comment

Can't really see anything because of poor lighting but it's always cleaner in the end. Get new pictures up.
        My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

Man, this is really coming along, I was curious to see what you've been up to! Great work on this, next time I see you/your CB, I'm going to inspect how you carefully did all of this Please continue to post more pics and comments about this project.

Dan

I actually forgot your name!!! I met you @ Import Wars last year too

Comment

type g you would get finger prints on your car if you did a wire tuck.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=22013
            cb7tuner.com Cleveland division

Comment

Originally posted by Granite CB7
              I actually forgot your name!!! I met you @ Import Wars last year too
              haha its cool man, its evan, i'm the youngster, i've actualy been really busy with my up coming career with Honda, and being jobless and still in high school i dont get really the benifit of doing alot even tho i have alot of time, but i do what i can, I'm still learning alot so i just poke around and find tasks to do....thanks tho, i'll be @ May's Import Wars for sure......this'll probably be my last task for awhile till i get my Senior year and Honda career under control, both very important times right now for me and as much as i want to tare into projects everynight i just cant with school winding down and jumping to Honda....

sry bout those pics...
              Last edited by ehulst; 04-20-2006, 10:02 PM.
              93 Accord- SOLD

Comment

Working...
              X