No announcement yet.

couple new pics for ya

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dang I'm lovin that front end and the whole car!!! I always love to see Honda Factory car covers, they just look right! I Love that cluster, I tried to do a needle swap with those BB6 needles, but it didn't work out!!! Looks sooooo clean though!!!

Originally posted by cp[mike]
    oh well. its just a car, its not the end of the world.

Comment

Im going to be completely honest with you right now..dont take it the wrong way.

when i first met you/saw your car. i thought to myself "oh boy, another ricer who wants to bolt on a turbo".

but this...this is huge. the car has come such a long way since i last saw it. I still cant get over how well you got that intercooler to fit, and the cluster is sick. great job on everything dude, keep it up. cant wait to see it in person!

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

Looks great Mike, I've seen your CB in every 1 of it's stages, well, pretty much! How is that hood latch treatin' ya! I'm anxious to see what you'll have done @ the May Import Wars too

Dan

Comment

everything on the car looks great, period. I love the cluster just like everyone else and just like everyone else i wouldnt mind seein a write up on it. Keep up the great work.

Comment

you, typesbaby, and cpmike have lude clusters... mike got it from my wrecked lude. he has the wiring but since he keeps changing cars he hasnt hooked up it lol.

maury

Comment

thanks eric, the car has come a long way, but its far from finished...wait till you see the latest upgrade id post up the pics, but im keeping it under wraps till its completely finished. i will say this tho, i decided the holset turbo i was gonna use is too small ill send you a few pics on aim if ya want.
              maury, i saw typesbabys car at the uconn meet, and that monday after i bought the cluster, and installed it the next weekend. the sucky part is, ppl that dont know what a cb7 cluster looks like dont even notice it has been changed. but i notice it every time i get in the car which makes it woth it
              Last edited by LoDollar92LX; 05-01-2006, 10:54 AM.

instagram @mikeymeyagi

Comment

Originally posted by Granite CB7
                How is that hood latch treatin' ya!
                aw shit thats funny...i saw the car friday and hung out with mike for part of the night and got my ass schooled in pool, but the car is truely amazing, the cluster awsome in person.....so if i get a cluster wanna help me install it j/p....

Originally posted by LoDollar92LX
                wait till you see the latest upgrade id post up the pics, but im keeping it under wraps till its completely finished.
                I know what it is! I know what it is! BUT i'm not gonna say a word....

thanks for the game of pool mike, maybe sis will come next time
                93 Accord- SOLD
                94 Civic- F22a1 Swap, current DD

Comment

Working...
                X