***Teaser***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

***Teaser***

Like some of you guys know i blew up my f22 four months ago...after saving up money and listening to people talking crap about my car, this is the only thing that I have to say........

UPDATED 05/04/06 PAGE 2

Last edited by abdielitopr; 05-04-2006, 06:49 PM.

Awesome. I liked the look of your car before, it'll be much better with a little something somethin to back it up.

Comment

Originally posted by aero
      Awesome. I liked the look of your car before, it'll be much better with a little something somethin to back it up.

thanks man...

Comment

HECK YES!!!1!!!!1

<3

I wish I had a real job so I could get shit like that lol. Good luck mang, the pWnz0ring shall begin soon!!!

Comment

cool that you got the H now, any better pictures of the project?

Comment

Originally posted by excalibur02
            well it's titled teaser for a reason hehe. but nice work abdielitopr. i know the feeling of getting that motor under the hood. it's stressful but in the end well worth the effort. good luck with it!
            1cor10:31
            - 92 LX coupe
            - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

Originally posted by timmy0tool
              well it's titled teaser for a reason hehe. but nice work abdielitopr. i know the feeling of getting that motor under the hood. it's stressful but in the end well worth the effort. good luck with it!
              word!
              1991 Honda Accord Ex
              Pics of the beast!

::::198.4 WHP and 146.6 WTQ Currently weighing in at 2700lbs...best time: 14.8@92mph::::

2003 BMW 330I Sport.....Daily Hustler....

Road Race #1
              Totoro Squad #2

Comment

welcome to the family!

~Cole~

Comment

so hold up whatever happened to the h23 head you where swapping . thats not the one you blew.... te vas a matar corriendo , cogelo suave que empiezas a romper como ......>>carlos lol

SOLD-->10-09-06

MY 2000 PROTEGE

MY OLD CB7

THE SWAP

MY COROLLA TYPE-S

Comment

Real nice, if I decide to get another CB7 definitely want the h22 O and BTW I've always liked you car, so F*@& the haters
                    Previous cb7members ride thread
                    86 Nissan d21 in the workshttp://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=155292

TSM Garage: Honda/Acura, VW/Audi, and Subaru performance and maintenance work.

Comment

thats what it is teh h23 swap.

with stock bottom

Figures

he fooled ya

Comment

Originally posted by Dv8
                        HECK YES!!!1!!!!1

<3

I wish I had a real job so I could get shit like that lol. Good luck mang, the pWnz0ring shall begin soon!!!
                        Originally posted by excalibur02
                        yeah..i've been saving up since january and finally it is here...i dont have many more pics since i just got it...but will start to take pics of the process as soon as i get all the tools i need...hopefully this friday the swapping begins

Comment

Originally posted by timmy0tool
                          lol...thanks timmy, yeah its really stressful seeing it sit by my car still..as i said before im hoping to begin this week. btw, also wanted to thank you for the journal u made...its basically what im following for this project...helped out a LOT...if i run into any doubts or small problems..ill let you know, hopefully ull be able to help me out...thanks for the compliments...ur ride is very inspirational

Comment

Originally posted by 91hybridaccord
                            word!
                            Originally posted by XStrategicDeath
                            welcome to the family!

~Cole~
                            THanks guys..

Comment

Originally posted by chicohonda91
                              so hold up whatever happened to the h23 head you where swapping . thats not the one you blew.... te vas a matar corriendo , cogelo suave que empiezas a romper como ......>>carlos lol
                              lol no bro...since i was going to spend money...might as well go h22

na pai...tranquilito por ahi..nadamas cuando te vea en la colonial...medio posiyo lol

Comment

Working...
                              X