93twodoorLX's photoshoot (56K beware)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

93twodoorLX's photoshoot (56K beware)

decided to get new pics up of the whip and her new gear, specifically lude sawblades, deevs old susp. setup, upper strut lower tie valve cover and well just check my members ride, i will be updating that too

Members ride 15.927 @ 86.76 (f22a1)

Hit the clutch Hit the gear Hit the gas and i'm GONE>>>
    Arcadia Green Crew #10

looks nice man, what is that mounted on the door?
    Members Ride

Comment

and some more

and my beautiful wife(two loves, one picture)

the coolest dude i know, my baby boy

let me know what you guys think

-sean

Arcadia Green Crew #10

Comment

that is my pocket PC, the ultimate JDM accesory lol

-sean

Arcadia Green Crew #10

Comment

looks fucking great sean!!, damn, im loving your changes..keeping it very clean
          Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

Wow, that looks very clean Sean. Those 'lude rims are perfect for the car. You have a very beautiful family as well, I'm jealous (in a good way).

Comment

hey
              I have the same subwoofer, How is it and what amp are you powering it by?
              BTW nice ride. love the green coupes

Comment

looking good sean!

those black pieces in the int set off it off better

looks like you've changed a good amount. cant wait for a meet maybe in the fall eh who knows.

Comment

That is a really clean cb7 i like the sawblades good job dude

Comment

Diggin' the rims, body-color valve cover and "H" logo --- is that painted black or ?

(I wanna "black chrome" mine but haven't read where that's been successful holding up?)

All this time I never realized the rear windows on coupes open up!
                    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Comment

love how you color matched (or close to it) the strut bars and valve cover..looks great
                      -1992 Accord EX H22 234whp 185wtq
                      -1993 Accord EX SOLD
                      -1995 Accord EX Wagon Daily Driver
                      -2012 GMC Canyon V8 4x4

Comment

Yeah, what kind of paint did you use on that valve cover?
                        Gary A.K.A. Carter
                        [sig killed by photobucket]

Comment

Originally posted by The G-Man
                          Yeah, what kind of paint did you use on that valve cover?
                          duplicolor makes 5 oz. spray cans of our color codes so my strut bars and valve cover are true OEM arcadia green metallic....i can get arcadia green, seattle silver, bordeaux red, phantom gray, that lighter green (hampshire green?) frost white, i think more but i can't remember at this time

i like the way the valve cover came out, im glad its withstanding the heat, maury...ya dude we all gotta meet up, youre the reason i decided to wrap my header, and i got it cheap, i also have a a few things not pictured, including my apex'i style circle earth 12 point stealth grounding kit, my upgraded from 8 to 4 guage amp kit, arcadia green OE rear tow hooks, Alpine MP3 player

my amp is a kenwood 800 watt air-cooled 2 channel it sounds sick but i want a ported box

keep the comments coming

-sean

Arcadia Green Crew #10

Comment

i never actually took the time to check out your members ride. i always saw your sig pic and wondered what your car looked like. and i must say, i like what i see. this is the only 92-93 coupe that i've seen with sawblades. keep up the good work.

Comment

So, that is just the duplicolor paint? I always see it at auto zone/advance auto, and can usually find frost white, and then I spend like 20 minutes looking through all the others and can never find Bordeaux Red. I want some dammit!
                              Gary A.K.A. Carter
                              [sig killed by photobucket]

Comment

Working...
                              X