DeFJaM Accord 93 MIAMI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DeFJaM Accord 93 MIAMI

Nice.. really clean lookin paintjob =) rims coming soon..

ingore the hole in the hood.. i replace it with a carbon fiber hood lock today 9/28/06 it came out great. gotta updated. how you like that?!

workin on my grill ... but overall. the car lookin niceee.... till the bitch neighbor cut their grass ..

shave the trunk! lookin nice.. far away from lookin stock! YEAHH i'm from MIAMI!!

some stuff i havent install yet..

cleannn engine... except the header.. eww.. gonna change it real soon! and the engine! h22a! MUST!

more to the left...

da engine i want =)

these are picture when i bought the car.. will be updating alot soon. the car came in automatic. workin on swappin it to stick first then rims, engine, interior, stereo system and much more! show some love!
    Last edited by defjamon22z; 10-07-2006, 10:15 AM.
    DEFJAM

MY RIDE ON CB7 DEFJAM on 93

I see you left the Impala out this time.

Will's Accord

Comment

Originally posted by defjamon22z
      till the bitch neighbor cut their ass ..
      i wonder how that felt

Comment

yea. if i put up the impala everybody talks about it and forgotten this is a cb7 website. ..

oh my bad.. till the bitch neighbor cut their grass.. lol..
        DEFJAM

Comment

that thing looks very nice. have you thought about red clears?

Comment

fo shizzle

-sean
            Members ride 15.927 @ 86.76 (f22a1)

Hit the clutch Hit the gear Hit the gas and i'm GONE>>>
            Arcadia Green Crew #10

Comment

hell yeah.. i thought paintin the taillights red. i think that would look madddd sexy.. but i'm debating.. if i'ma paint it red. i want it to come out really glossy like the car. i dont want it half ass glossy. so.. thinkin if i'ma paint it or just get the one on ebay for a glossy look.. but it would look pretty nice if i could paint the tailight blue. sumthing different. but i think for the best result it would be getting a chrome taillight and then paint it so it could look fresh. what ya think?
              DEFJAM

Comment

what color is that? i want to paint my car that very color(not to be on your nuts or anything)

"...B*tch got out the car lookin more like Freddy Jackson"

Comment

Man I have some rims that would look good with that paint LOL.. However it looks great man. What else you doing to it?

"click the picture for members thread"

Comment

The chrome would look nice. Im not a fan of chrome anymore. But i think red tailights might not go that great with blue and black. But thats just my opinion. The car looks sweet other then that. Rims will set it to be perfect and a clean ride.

My New Ride
                    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=82630

Comment

Indeed my friend the cb looks nice all she need is some shoes...
                      accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
                      ....................My New Baby
                      SOLD TO
                      ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

i just got the car in labor day. i'm spendin the money into doing the auto-manual swap. few parts is always missing. always something up. but as soon as the car is on the road. i'ma slap on some 18" rims. it might be chrome with some lips.. if not i'll get black rims with chrome lips and paint the spoke exactly the same color as the car. i'm not plannin on puttin black tints.. if there gonna be any tints i want the tint to look like the mercedes. they have this extremely light blue effect on the window.

as far as the paint .i'ma get back at you bout that. i still have a can sittin in the trunk for where the paint came from and their color code.

red tailights: .. i dun like the black.. they look so cheap. i want a taillights that are glossy like a candy. the best i seen are those ebay taillights the all red. i'm just wondering where the hell is the reverse lights?. i seen people paint their taillights but the result it doesnt look glossy as the one on the ebay.. it's either that or the red/white taillights.

far as the headlight i'm thinkin bout paintin the housing blue exactly as my car.. but then the chrome housin does look madd good.. so i might leave it. this is gonna be a beautiful car =) i might sell the trunk later on for those who want shave trunk lid. cuz i might get the carbon fiber trunk =) thanks everybody
                        DEFJAM

Comment

I love the color of your car. awsome mods you got.

Comment

nice

i see you got them lambo hinges,can't wait to them on.
                            keep it up,car looks nice

-->751 whp @ 27psi <--...Midnight Tuning <----

Comment

thanks man. the door will be up soon. i'm just really tryin to get my car runnin i swap it from auto-manual and like always there is always something that's missing.but it's pretty close almost done.
                              DEFJAM

Comment

Working...
                              X