No announcement yet.

DeFJaM Accord 93 MIAMI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

is your car four or two door?? I was thinking about lambo doors on my accord but im not sure how they would look on a four door.

My New Ride
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=82630

Comment

4 door.. well wait till i install mine to see if u like the result. i'll install it like next week unless i sell it by this week.
      DEFJAM

MY RIDE ON CB7 DEFJAM on 93

Comment

Originally posted by defjamon22z
        i just got the car in labor day. i'm spendin the money into doing the auto-manual swap. few parts is always missing. always something up. but as soon as the car is on the road. i'ma slap on some 18" rims. it might be chrome with some lips.. if not i'll get black rims with chrome lips and paint the spoke exactly the same color as the car. i'm not plannin on puttin black tints.. if there gonna be any tints i want the tint to look like the mercedes. they have this extremely light blue effect on the window.

as far as the paint .i'ma get back at you bout that. i still have a can sittin in the trunk for where the paint came from and their color code.

red tailights: .. i dun like the black.. they look so cheap. i want a taillights that are glossy like a candy. the best i seen are those ebay taillights the all red. i'm just wondering where the hell is the reverse lights?. i seen people paint their taillights but the result it doesnt look glossy as the one on the ebay.. it's either that or the red/white taillights.

far as the headlight i'm thinkin bout paintin the housing blue exactly as my car.. but then the chrome housin does look madd good.. so i might leave it. this is gonna be a beautiful car =) i might sell the trunk later on for those who want shave trunk lid. cuz i might get the carbon fiber trunk =) thanks everybody

Nah buddy get some 17" s. Its the best all over, the gun metal chrome lip sounds awesome.....
        accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
        ....................My New Baby
        SOLD TO
        ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

i got 22z so i'm used to seein cars with rims that take bout the whole wheel well. 18 does pretty good. i was gonna go 19 but jarhead saying the tranny hates 19".
          DEFJAM

Comment

nice ride. but I havent seen your car around the streets

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
            01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
            93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
            93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

cuz i'm still doing an auto-manual swap. i never drove this car in my life. i might show up at that meet this weekend
              DEFJAM

Comment

nice so far and good plans and i'm glad to see more florida Cb7 's
                FS: DSM turbo parts,OEM parts, and more.....
                My Members Ride Thread - R.i.P

Comment

I would go 17's the highest probably 18. I wouldnt sell it if i were you. expecially if your doing and auto-manual swap. your doing a project for someone else. I would love to see pics when you get the lambo hindges on.

My New Ride
                  http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=82630

Comment

Originally posted by Haccord21
                    your doing a project for someone else.
                    nah.. i'm doing it for me.. my homeboy gonna cop some rims for me this week so i'll be okay to go to a meet this weekend lookin real good. i just hope he can find me some 18" if not i'll ride the 17"
                    DEFJAM

Comment

i got your 18s here man, but u wanted 20s u told me,lol. i'm glad u going down on size man.

Comment

the rims i'm thinkin bout getting =) to show the performance rotor and brakes.. front and rear. coming soon! =). sorry but when i saw this i said goddam!
                        DEFJAM

Comment

the rims i'm thinkin bout getting =) to show the performance rotor and brakes.. front and rear. coming soon! =). sorry but when i saw this i said goddam!
                          they're sweet,love those wheels.
                          :HOW MUCH DID IT COST YOU FOR YOUR AUTO-TO-MANUAL ?

-->751 whp @ 27psi <--...Midnight Tuning <----

Comment

hell fuck yeah they look sweet!!! .. my car drop, candy blue paint, full red taillights, carbonfiber hood with a 2.5 lips.. imagine me with those rims on a maybe 205 or 180/35/18 tires i want it to tuck in so it looks like i'm riding on blaze! it's either that or dub trump spinners. i like the idea that i'll be floatin on the highway doing 160mph with the h22a engine later on. thinkin bout it makes me
                            DEFJAM

Comment

hell yeah.. i thought paintin the taillights red. i think that would look madddd sexy.. but i'm debating.. if i'ma paint it red. i want it to come out really glossy like the car. i dont want it half ass glossy. so.. thinkin if i'ma paint it or just get the one on ebay for a glossy look.. but it would look pretty nice if i could paint the tailight blue. sumthing different. but i think for the best result it would be getting a chrome taillight and then paint it so it could look fresh. what ya think?
                              i got red clears FS. paint the engine bay when u do the H. anndd id say shave the fronts or at least do rear door handles up front but that jus my 2 cents

Comment

i would but i wanna hurry up and scoop it up. the front door handle is fine with me. but it would look nice if i shave it. but maybe later on.
                                DEFJAM

Comment

Working...
                                X