Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tnwagn
    replied
    Photoshoot for the heck of it (midsummer boredum)

Kind of pixilated by resizing, but whatever Comments always welcome

Leave a comment:

• Tnwagn
    replied
    Originally posted by timmy0tool
    yep the thing about having dark-colored cars is that it looks dirty 2x faster, but it does look 2x better when it's clean! nice!
    Tell me about it! I dusted the car off the other day and no joke, two hours later it looked as if I had done nothing Damn my parents not having a garage!!! Oh well, at least we got a carport I know I said I'll be doing wheel wells next, but I'm not sure. I may take it in steps because they're rediculously hard to clean (I've done one and the others have NEVER been cleaned in 16 years)

Leave a comment:

• timmy0tool
    replied
    yep the thing about having dark-colored cars is that it looks dirty 2x faster, but it does look 2x better when it's clean! nice!

Leave a comment:

• Tnwagn
    replied
    Vaccum (that word is wierd as anything)

Before

After

I know, it's not vacuuming but while I was doing that I opened up the fuse cover and noticed it was incrediblly dirty

How the hell can the inside of the fuse cover get dirty???? Oh well, I cleaned it anyway

Later: Wheel Wells (Arrrr )

Leave a comment:

• Tnwagn
    replied
    Originally posted by greencb7inkc
    Looks good. I was gonna say, show those to TypeG, then i saw that pollen...Thats mad crazy-ness yo. I lived in the desert and it never got that bad.
    Yeah East TN Pollen FTL

Leave a comment:

• accordtypeR
    replied
    Nice pics buddy...

Leave a comment:

• MikeW
    replied
    Looks good. I was gonna say, show those to TypeG, then i saw that pollen...Thats mad crazy-ness yo. I lived in the desert and it never got that bad.

Leave a comment:

• Tnwagn
    started a topic Car Upkeep/cleaning

Car Upkeep/cleaning

This thread will be for all of my upkeep/cleaning pics.

Pollen on the hood only 24 hours after having washed it
Working...
X