Vibrant muffler vid.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vibrant muffler vid.

This is a short exhaust clip of my 2.5" header back exhaust, dc header, catco cat, 28" resonator, kteller piping, and vibrant flat black muffler. will add to the videos, couldnt really open it up being in a residental area.

-that was ***

Originally posted by Devergote
    A CB7 with an H22, a clean paintjob, HIDs with a projector retrofit, some nice wheels, and a mild drop on H&R Sport springs and Koni Yellow shocks... that's the perfect car. I'd be happy with that for the rest of my life.

Comment

very nice man i purchase a vibrant 2.5 cat back in october still ahve to install
      GasOrAss?

www.club5252.com

Comment

I STOLE YOUR CAMERA WHILE YOU WERE AWAY!!

dude what's up with the sputter?
        ____

Comment

your batt. sounds WEAK, like its barely cranking

member's ride thread
          93' EX Coupe H22A w/ P2T4 Sir 5spd 191whp 155 wtq
          99' Lexus LS400 157k VVTi V8 gets up & goes...new DD
          91 Accord SE 176k
          97' Honda Odyssey 199k miles...$485 spare van for my parents

Comment

Originally posted by Losiracer2

-co'mon its better than nothing....

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by Losiracer2
              i dont know what it is, it starts fine (knock on wood) it may have ben the camera.

The sputter is launch control, its chipped in the ecu.

And jacob, Your ***! lol i keed

Comment

launch control? So it cuts fuel? I no see point...esplain?
                ____

Comment

Originally posted by bcjammerx
                  launch control? So it cuts fuel? I no see point...esplain?
                  It takes a reading off of the vehicle speed sensor, anytime the car is below 4mph (according to d112crzy), The ecu puts in a 3k revlimit so you can hold the pedal to the floor and launch at WOT w/o over-revving the engine. I didnt ask for it, it was just on the map that d112crzy burned for me when he chipped my ecu. its kinda nice ive used it a couple of times. Gets me stares from civic drivers when we are setting at a red light waiting for green and they hear my car popping and sputtering, the we take off and all he sees is accord taillights.

Comment

Originally posted by 90Cb7sleeper
                    It takes a reading off of the vehicle speed sensor, anytime the car is below 4mph (according to d112crzy), The ecu puts in a 3k revlimit so you can hold the pedal to the floor and launch at WOT w/o over-revving the engine. I didnt ask for it, it was just on the map that d112crzy burned for me when he chipped my ecu. its kinda nice ive used it a couple of times. Gets me stares from civic drivers when we are setting at a red light waiting for green and they hear my car popping and sputtering, the we take off and all he sees is accord taillights.
                    Yep thats always fun. But you can set the speed input. for the two step. Doesnt have to be 4mph could be 10mph if you wanted if not more. Cutting off fuel is nice but I would feel a lil more safer cutting spark but thats just me. I have that on my skunk2 map using crome. Cool vid.

The New-ish Ride
                    My old Ride
                    Hear my Vtak!!!
                    MK3 Member #3
                    I piss off people for fun.
                    IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Working...
                    X