Comment

ya man nice camra angles it looks liek so much funn
      My 90 Civic Hatchback.

Check it out and leave a comment.
      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=194295

Comment

Thanks for the comments guys!
        Originally posted by slammedEX View Post
        yo charlie, is it being held in the bachelor parking lot?!!?
        HooDoo parking lot this weekend! You should come down!

Camping out tonight and tomorrow night. Im loading up the CB7 into a trailer and driving the timing van up there tonight. Some Snake River SCCA guys from Idaho are coming over too along with the Eugene guys. This is going to be a good weekend for the 2 events.(Sat. & Sun.)
        93 Coupe........AutoX

Comment

bump to the top
          93 Coupe........AutoX

Comment

doood u ate a few cones on video #3!!! .. is ur lip okay!?!?! lol. good shit though. I miss the track already ...How much are your events?
            -:¦:-
            Originally posted by wed3k
            i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

$25 for members $30 for non.

We have fun-runs after the event. 2 runs for $5 for anyone that shows up or $1 a run if you ran the event.

I help run the event. The ACCO club is kinda small and not to many people out to help with setup, course setup, timing, etc.... So ive stepped up and am making a name for myself with the club.

Im racing 4 events next month! 2 one weekend and 2 another weekend You guys are more than welcome to tow the project CB7 and crash at my place. You guys would have shit load of fun!

AND

Yes i did take out a few cones and the lip is ok, just got to tighten up the bolts... The runs i got on vid sucked ass! I did really well on Sunday though...
              Last edited by Charliehstle209; 07-23-2008, 02:00 PM.
              93 Coupe........AutoX

Comment

those were pretty good runs. i hate cone tracks.

im pissin on the game feel like i got a weak blatter

Comment

I raced another event this past weekend up at a different ski resort; Willamette Pass, OR. Only got 3 runs on vid and a few pics. It will be up later today..
                  93 Coupe........AutoX

Comment

One of these days Charlie, one of these days..
                    -:¦:-
                    Originally posted by wed3k
                    i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

^^^

Only a couple events left and then the Shoot-Out in October. I believe i am qualified for the Shoot-Out. You have to take 1st in your class in atleast 6 events and i have 5, 1st's...

Aug. 23rd & 24th then Sept. 13th & 14th

If you guys come up with the project that would be bad fuckin ass! Ill even pay for one days event for you guys!
                      93 Coupe........AutoX

Comment

Question: How many people show up to your events usually? Because it has to be kinda slow since the course doubles back so many times.

At our SCCA region usually around 100 drivers show up for a regular points event. We keep crossovers to a minimum, and usually none. That way we can start a car every 15 seconds or so.
                        Gary A.K.A. Carter
                        [sig killed by photobucket]

Comment

eh, no more than 50. i think we've had over 50 maybe only a couple times. Id say our track times average 50-60 sec's of racing.
                          93 Coupe........AutoX

Comment

Working...
                          X