New Magnaflow Exhaust

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Magnaflow Exhaust

Hey everyone, I bought a stainless steel Magnaflow cat back exhaust for pretty cheap. I can barley even hear the exhaust because my engine is so damn loud lol. There is a few other videos that I made as well

Exhaust

http://s143.photobucket.com/albums/r...t=MOV02941.flv

In Car

http://s143.photobucket.com/albums/r...t=MOV02942.flv

Drive by 1

http://s143.photobucket.com/albums/r...t=MOV02976.flv

Drive By 2

http://s143.photobucket.com/albums/r...t=MOV02977.flv

Drive By 3

http://s143.photobucket.com/albums/r...t=MOV02978.flv
    Last edited by Stealthman80; 05-27-2008, 01:39 PM.

My Members Ride Page

sound nice........

-I like the blue smoke

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

yeah I never saw that until I watched the video. I had just started the car though. It looks white to me but it probably is oil. I do have to say the car soudns pretty awesome in a drive by

My Members Ride Page

Comment

maybe the gasket is not tightend down right or exhaust leak?
        4 door pimpin'

Comment

I don't know I got it installed at Midas and they checdked it after they were done

My Members Ride Page

Comment

Hey i think i saw you yesterday on Baseline turning left on Woodrofe in the Centerpoint area I was right behind you. I don't have the accord anymore but i notice the red/clear tails. Nice car
            U silly rabbit don't u know tricks are made for kidz, You without me is like corn flakes without the milk! This my world, you just a squirrel trying to get a nut!!

Comment

hmm maybe that was probably me. My car has grey primer all over the quarter panels right now though

My Members Ride Page

Comment

Well there's not many CB7 in Ottawa with red/clear tails. When i had mine for 3 yrs i saw only one other accord (white big guy driving it) with red/clear and that was back in 2002-2005
                U silly rabbit don't u know tricks are made for kidz, You without me is like corn flakes without the milk! This my world, you just a squirrel trying to get a nut!!

Comment

yeah it was me lol, but that would have been tuesday not wednesday
                  Last edited by Stealthman80; 05-22-2008, 03:37 PM.

My Members Ride Page

Comment

Yeah true tuesday my bad

Comment

bump my shit yo

My Members Ride Page

Comment

Sounds good.

Was it cheap cuz you got a hook-up, or a deal, or was it just cheap? Ive thought about Magnaflow and this is just what i was looking for in a test. How much did it run you?

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                        Originally posted by Jarrett
                        Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

I bought it off Steveb from this site for $200 they are $450 on Ebay and $550 on Magnaflows site. so yeah I'd say I got a sick deal. I'm suprized how quit it is. You can barely hear it over my engine. I guess maybe I'm so used to hearing buzzing loud fart cannons drive by that this sounds completely different by comparison
                          Last edited by Stealthman80; 05-27-2008, 09:07 PM.

My Members Ride Page

Comment

Yeah, I was pleased with my Magnaflow. It's nice and quiet, no droning or anything, but you still get the extra exhaust flow.

I pieced mine together out of unpolished stainless for $120, but the install was $110.
                            Originally posted by sweet91accord
                            if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

sounds good

Comment

Working...
                              X