Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

0-120 kph f22

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0dARMjOFE8

My stop watch says 0-60 mph (0-96 kph) in 7.3 seconds...
    Last edited by 91blkcoupe; 10-26-2008, 04:24 PM.

looked the same to me
    UNDERGROUND SOCIETY
    NEW COUPE MEMBERS RIDE THREAD COMMING SOON

Comment

I timed his at 7.5 seconds to 60 and mine at 7.3 seconds, and I have an f22, not an H like he does...

Comment

Originally posted by 91blkcoupe View Post
        I timed his at 7.5 seconds to 60 and mine at 7.3 seconds, and I have an f22, not an H like he does...
        thats not that much faster lol , but once he gets it tuned its gonna be way faster, but the f22 can be a beast kinda why i dont want to get rid of mine just yet
        UNDERGROUND SOCIETY
        NEW COUPE MEMBERS RIDE THREAD COMMING SOON

Comment

his h is faster than yours, without a doubt i dont have to watch it twice.

1991 Lx coupe........traded now I have nothing lol

Comment

Wow

LOL I might be a little quicker up top. But if that video is not modified his low end torque murders mine. Watch first gear, he hits power at like 3K rpm I don't even see torque until 4500 because I don't have my secondary butterflies running yet but even with those I won't see that sort of improvement.

Well if the video is not doctored then damn that is one nice f22 you got there. You should hit up a dyno so we can the 3K-6.5K power/torque band.

201 Whp H22a with bolt ons, see the progress from stock f22a to now HERE

Comment

I just have my secondaries hooked up with vacuum, I think it will have even more torque when setup right. Ya im sure when your tuned and have your secondaries goin you would kill me.

Comment

yea i can tell that F runs very nice. I was waiting to hear that motor scream a good tune will do you right.

open it up with a few hundread more rpm and you'll be golden

Formerly 91AccordExR33
                11.68 @ 127mph
                417whp/375wtq
                Sold: 8/2016

Comment

Nice Brad! If your stock trans. goes out, def. get an H trans!

Comment

Working...
                  X