X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Short clip of some recent mountain driving

My Member's Ride Thread

Bisimoto header before & after dyno

1993 10th Anniversary: F22a6, H23IM, Bisimoto header, Custom mandrel exhaust, 5spd swap.

shit i wish i had a camera. ill take vids of my mountain

ps, autocraft silver batteries suck ass.
    **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
    Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
    Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

All this is with a regular 8.0mp Olympus camera on a big tripod setup behind the front seats. I'll eventually invest in an actual video camera to get better image and sound quality. But the biggest issue with good in-car video quality is keeping the camera still and planted to the car's movements.

I've had the Silver battery for 2+ years with no issues. When it craps out I'll probably replace with Optima marine blue top....just because red or yellow wouldn't look good in my engine bay.
      My Member's Ride Thread

Bisimoto header before & after dyno

1993 10th Anniversary: F22a6, H23IM, Bisimoto header, Custom mandrel exhaust, 5spd swap.

Comment

cool video and nice driving.

Comment

nice

must be honda country around there eh?
          TWO CRV's on the road with ya...

I love the piss outta my 92 EX 4 dr with 533,000 KMS on it.

Way more in love now that I have a 5 spd in her.

I used to live in Western Canada and I enjoyed a mountain road in Kelowna, BC on the way up to Big White Ski Resort. Well, anyway, I had my 2001 ACURA CL Type S along with my Garmin GPS (which is great for the blind curves as it's excellent in giving info about the curve even before you're there) and man, what a rush it was driving up that mountain. 5 spd tranny (auto) with manual control. The only thing better was driving down the mountain later in the day. My buddy, along for the ride, loved it, too!
          YEP. I AM Canadian.
          1990 Accord EX 220,000 KM. Essentially stock with 15" alloys and chin spoiler added. K&N filter and Bosch plugs. ICE COLD A/C which I love!

1992 white EX 4 dr, 5 spd. (602,000 Kms and I JUST RETIRED IT. SO SAD!) DEC 9TH, 2005 - MAY 31, 2012. I added 229,000 kms to it. Great car!

Comment

Working...
          X