CB7 w/ freshly installed GReddy Evo Cat-Back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CB7 w/ freshly installed GReddy Evo Cat-Back

First time uploading vids of the car. The exhaust gave me an excuse to give it a shot. I love the sound of the new exhaust. Quality isn't very high but it's what I could manage with my camera.

cool.... do you have the DIY intake gut? Because you can hear the intake whistle in the second vid, same as mine. Love that sound.
    RIP

Bought from : LosiRacer2, h22anow

Comment

me likeeeeeeeeey

.My Ride.

Comment

Originally posted by led_fut View Post
        cool.... do you have the DIY intake gut? Because you can hear the intake whistle in the second vid, same as mine. Love that sound.
        Yeah, I took out the airbox and all that mess and stuck a filter on the end of the stock piping. Sounds so much nicer.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike1357 View Post
          Yeah, I took out the airbox and all that mess and stuck a filter on the end of the stock piping. Sounds so much nicer.
          nice... I just used bolts with washers to hold the stock size filter tight to the intake tubing. Everything else, good bye. Except for the bottom of the filter box, that goes on in the winter, to keep my filter from getting sprayed when I drive in 3 in+ of snow. Its Canada, after all.
          RIP

Comment

DIY cone filter on stock tubing FTW!

.My Ride.

Comment

Originally posted by led_fut View Post
              nice... I just used bolts with washers to hold the stock size filter tight to the intake tubing. Everything else, good bye. Except for the bottom of the filter box, that goes on in the winter, to keep my filter from getting sprayed when I drive in 3 in+ of snow. Its Canada, after all.
              That's an interesting set-up. Most folks just run cone filters but your setup sounds like you'd get the same amount of airflow. Ingenuity FTW.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike1357 View Post
                That's an interesting set-up. Most folks just run cone filters but your setup sounds like you'd get the same amount of airflow. Ingenuity FTW.
                ....yup, mostly just because I was in school, and didn't want to go out and buy a filter. For a couple bucks worth of longer bolts and washers, I essentially have the same thing.
                RIP

Comment

Not bad. probably little loud for me but what matter is that you love it.

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

Sounds nice mike..
                    accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
                    ....................My New Baby
                    SOLD TO
                    ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

Originally posted by CB7_ACCORD View Post
                      Not bad. probably little loud for me but what matter is that you love it.
                      It's a little on the loud side north of 4000rpm but under that it's relatively smooth and sounds more like a sub.

Originally posted by accordtypeR View Post
                      Sounds nice mike..
                      Thanks man.

Comment

Working...
                      X