No announcement yet.

A little video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Must be nice having blue sky and no snow. I assume this was shot recently?

life is good.

Comment

Originally posted by CB7 Sleeper View Post
      What kind of camera did you use? Picture and sound quality seem great, even with the little bit of camera shaking.
      Thanks, the camera is a Sony Handycam, nothing special but it works well for what I need. As far as the shaking goes I'm redesigning the camera mount to help minimize it.

Originally posted by DJ metadelic View Post
      This was shot this past summer and I just got around to doing anything with it. I'm lazy lol. Haha, I wish we had blue skies and no snow. We're actually about to break the record for snow fall in February that was set in like 1910 or something.
      Originally posted by 92dm
      I was actually just being a smart ass, and not really contributing to this at all.
      VOUCHES
      Bought from: cb95spd

Comment

Originally posted by DJ metadelic View Post
        Ha! These guys are in OHIO. Snow snow snow right now.
        R.I.P. Veronica - JDM F20A swapped 2.0 Si wannabe.

Comment

Originally posted by CB7 Sleeper View Post
          Ha! These guys are in OHIO. Snow snow snow right now.
          Yesir, Reppin the cb7 in ohio...
          My System
          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=165155

Comment

lmao, what great times...

that bridge was hell on my car, i slammed on the brakes and still bottomed out like a mother fucker lol.

g, i still havent gotten my passport in(not that im in any shape to come to canada right now anyways) but as soon as im back to normal and the passport is in im there.

btw, im going to miss that fucking car sooooooo much!!!!

smoke tires, not drugs.

Comment

Originally posted by slammed4thgen View Post
              lmao, what great times...

that bridge was hell on my car, i slammed on the brakes and still bottomed out like a mother fucker lol.

g, i still havent gotten my passport in(not that im in any shape to come to canada right now anyways) but as soon as im back to normal and the passport is in im there.

btw, im going to miss that fucking car sooooooo much!!!!

keep me posted bro. we'll plan some crazy shit! good times like always

Members Ride

Comment

Working...
              X