No announcement yet.

Turbo f22b

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn thats the only bad part about boost and hondas gotta build it or else it wont last that long. And even when you do theres still no guarantee. I know after being there countless times the fun was had but then eventually right back to start. It was good times though. Nice vid so what do you plan to do now?

Comment

Originally posted by megarock15 View Post
      is the flame thrower a good thing or a bad thing
      i used to shoot 1 foot flames when i was racing

Originally posted by h22sparkle View Post
      Damn thats the only bad part about boost and hondas gotta build it or else it wont last that long. And even when you do theres still no guarantee. I know after being there countless times the fun was had but then eventually right back to start. It was good times though. Nice vid so what do you plan to do now?
      um dude chessboxer. had his car for over a year no problems. its how you peice it together and tune it.
      miss my turbo cb7
      moved onto volvos. dont know how that happened, just did

Comment

Nice car + vid mang

Originally posted by lordoja
        im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

is that song the megaman remix or some like that?
          CB7_HULK SMASH!!!

Comment

Nice car! Where was this at? an airport or something? i wanna take my cars on a long stretch like that but don't know where!

Originally posted by quickangel93 View Post
            um dude chessboxer. had his car for over a year no problems. its how you peice it together and tune it.
            X2 My Civic has been running boosted over a year, no problems at all.

Comment

Great video, car looks quick as ebola shit. I can't imagine why the tranny is broken. Love the fuel dump when you shift, too. That's gotta draw some looks on the freeway.

Comment

Originally posted by Cb7_Hulk View Post
                is that song the megaman remix or some like that?
                Im not sure whats the name, got it off a mix.

Originally posted by gloryaccordy View Post
                Nice car + vid mang
                Thanks man

Originally posted by rexload View Post
                Nice car! Where was this at? an airport or something? i wanna take my cars on a long stretch like that but don't know where!
                Yeah we do runs at a local airport, its only 2 min away from my house so its very convenient

X2 My Civic has been running boosted over a year, no problems at all.
                Yeap last month was one full year for me too. compression tested it read 195 across. only problem im having is bad valve stem seals. no big deal

Originally posted by visualpoet View Post
                Great video, car looks quick as ebola shit. I can't imagine why the tranny is broken. Love the fuel dump when you shift, too. That's gotta draw some looks on the freeway.
                Thanks man, yeah she didnt like that first tranny. I got a m2j5 now with syncrotec lsd, witch is the jdm f22b dohc tranny. very similar to h23 non vtec. boy did it make a difference

MRT H22A - 302whp - N2O
                MRT F22B - 643whp - 529tq @ 30psi
                11.33 @ 131mph @ 27psi

Comment

Working...
                X