Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks bro

Comment

that scrap hurt my soul when ya pulled out the driveway...thats why i had to lift mines up a bit..regardless sounds very nicee!

Lou's Build Thread!
      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=181377
      "G-Squares Are For Assholes"~PR_CB7

Comment

thats why i dont want to buy no expensive lip and my lip is just a legend lip which i can get any time.

Comment

Awesome!

That shiet sounds so nice OMG. Red ain't my color but it looks fly on da ride with the black. You did it right. Keep working on it. We all lose interest at some point. Even I get fustrated sometimes but we always bounce back. So now that makes three boosted accords for our group. Judonoh, Gdout, and Lee.

Comment

im not up der yet like the other boosted guys im still on stock block but with supporting mods so ill see where it gets me and satisfied ofcourse

Comment

Whatever mane you koncking on the door. I know you want to boost through it. You will get there no rush right lol? 288hp feels good for a start with stock block right? Remember when Justin boosted my old f22 motor (303hp for 2 weeks lol) blew up on the way to Austin? That was a trip back lol.

Comment

Working...
              X