Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• remix405
    replied
    what kind of camera where you using looks preety clear and sounds good not like half the other youtube videos where all you hear is wind lol

Leave a comment:

• tgdrums1990
    replied
    Originally posted by sulimed View Post
    they're suppose to be able to run 15s in the 1\4. IDK
    Ah well seeing how i have the F22 trans i think i would fair well.

Leave a comment:

• stretch JDM
    replied
    really.......

i would love to see your mostly stock f22 race a turbo bettle. i wouldn't say my car is (fast). but slow it is not.
    wasn't bashing on you bro . mad love to all cb's man . slow was the VW. nice kill i should have said . and no mine is not stock , so more power to ya

Leave a comment:

• sulimed
    replied
    Originally posted by tgdrums1990 View Post
    Turbo Oooo nice. That makes it better. I've heard those things are quick. I haven't raced one with my h22 yet. By the looks of it I would fair well.
    they're suppose to be able to run 15s in the 1\4. IDK

Leave a comment:

• C91BLX7
    replied
    the guy was been a dick head the whole night we where out. reving on any thing that moved. dumping the clutch in the parking lot. just being an ass hat. seeing as i'm the only (built) accord out of the butch, he thought i'd be an ez win. what the video didn't show was the shit he was talking before hand. nothing to be proud of or anything...........just the only race video i manage to get over the summer.
    really.......

i would love to see your mostly stock f22 race a turbo bettle. i wouldn't say my car is (fast). but slow it is not.
    wut?

Leave a comment:

• SOHC-FTW
    replied
    I raced a turbo bettle in my 3.4 camaro.Was a buddys of mines mom and they was gone for a week or so and he was braging about it and i had to show him up in the purple people eater.Short ending is i pulled about 3 cars i will admit that lil sob was right behind me till about 70mph.And since my camaro out ran a z6 coupe and a mini me gutted crx worse than the bettle id say it would be a close race vs a 5spd accord.

Leave a comment:

• tgdrums1990
    replied
    really.......

Turbo Oooo nice. That makes it better. I've heard those things are quick. I haven't raced one with my h22 yet. By the looks of it I would fair well.

Leave a comment:

• sulimed
    replied
    Originally posted by noobcake View Post
    LMAO!!!!! OK OK i get it, i rolled i was try to direct my lil video
    Last edited by sulimed; 01-19-2011, 04:04 AM.

Leave a comment:

• sulimed
    replied
    Originally posted by stretch JDM View Post
    slow.
    really.......

Leave a comment:

• noobcake
    replied

Leave a comment:

• sulimed
    replied
    the guy was been a dick head the whole night we where out. reving on any thing that moved. dumping the clutch in the parking lot. just being an ass hat. seeing as i'm the only (built) accord out of the butch, he thought i'd be an ez win. what the video didn't show was the shit he was talking before hand. nothing to be proud of or anything...........just the only race video i manage to get over the summer.

Leave a comment:

• DariuszZ
    replied
    bet you that beetle was a TDI

Leave a comment:

• tgdrums1990
    replied
    good race not to bash you but you did have a lil head start can make a diffrance depending on the cars.

Seeing how you and him were neck in neck in the begging i would gusse that had it would have been a fair launch on both behalfs he woulda hung in a lil better...

But by the end they were both in the dust so it what evs...

Leave a comment:

• JDM_CB7_TX
    replied
    We gotta rolla'!

Triple Fail!

1.) You rolled on the line...
    2.) You raced a Bug...
    3.) You missed 3rd...

All in all good times!

Leave a comment:

• Father Time
    replied