My first auto-x video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My first auto-x video

I've been autocrossing for a couple years on and off, here's my first attempt at video.

Using a homemade headrest mount, a nikon d5000. Big ass camera for the job.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9ZaZo0wM_U

that was a really clean run...I didn't see much under steer and you made it look great

Comment

Originally posted by Jack93prj View Post
      that was a really clean run...I didn't see much under steer and you made it look great
      Thanks new member. It was damn fun, everyone should auto-x at least once.

My car feels alright, hopefully its alot better when I finally install the koni's. Also eventually pull the trigger on a spring rate choice.

Comment

that was a nice run I use to auto X my 89 hatch in the STS class what class are you running in?
        MRT: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=196248

Comment

Originally posted by faqncb7 View Post
          that was a nice run I use to auto X my 89 hatch in the STS class what class are you running in?
          Thanks, scca changed sts to st now,and ef civics dominate that class.There's one that comes to the events I attend and he kills it.

Im in FSP just because my test pipe, I run in a street tire category. Unfortunately that run you just watched got me in last place. No matter what I always have fun.

Here's the list of results.http://www.azsolo.com/events-info/results

Comment

looks good, I ran in FSP as well next year I will run in SMF since I will be installing Bisi's cam and an LSD

Comment

what suspension are you running?
              ''COUPE''

''WAGON''

Comment

Nice.

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

Originally posted by axmarque View Post
                  looks good, I ran in FSP as well next year I will run in SMF since I will be installing Bisi's cam and an LSD
                  It would be nice to know what it feels like to run with a lsd.

Originally posted by quaidum View Post
                  what suspension are you running?
                  Old tokico illuminas set to max stiffness, ground control coilovers 500lbfr/300lb/rear . Im considering switching those springs from front to back. Progress rear sway bar nuespeed front strut bar, ebay rear strut bar. That's about it.

Originally posted by Function>Form View Post
                  Nice.
                  Thank you.

Comment

Thats my set up except for Konis and a few more bars. I wouldn't switch up your spring rates from front to rear cause your car will get really soft in the front since all your weight is in the front.

Comment

Working...
                    X