my 92 ex coupe throwing flame on Hwy!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my 92 ex coupe throwing flame on Hwy!!

This is my 1992 Accord ex coupe, Intake, Test Pipe, Greddy evo cat back, Header, Throwing flame ball on Inerstate I 95, It's kind of hard to see but pay attention it's there!!!

http://videos.streetfire.net/Player....4-5AD55FC8C8C4

That's sweet!

Midwest car club

Current rides:
    91 accord lx (5spd)
    92 accord lx (5spd)
    93 accord lx (auto )

Comment

video's not working for me.... but i have a firend whos teggy shoots fireballs.. its sweet but u smell like gas afterwords

Comment

my lawn mower shoots fire balls.
        Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

it's hard to see but it looks pretty cool

Click Here for My Member's Page | Free money for searching the web. Needs PayPal account

Comment

my little honda crf50 shoots flames when i put vp gas in it
            CiRcuS kiNgZ

Comment

i never knew throwin flames was a good thing. what causes this ?

:Back In Business...

Comment

i don't know myself, I belive it's from not running a cat, and I guess it's running rich, and my timing is up 5 degreez

Comment

the lack of the cat enables the unburned fuel to travel to the end of the exhaust then it finally ignites creating a fireball. turbo cars have larger ones because the exhaust and unburned fuel is being pushed out at a more rapid rate. typically this happens when one lets go of the gas immediately after full throttle at high rev, usually seen in braking before entering a corner (in a competition race).

nice video !
                  1cor10:31
                  - 92 LX coupe
                  - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

yea thats when it does it when i get off the gas at high Rpm's

Comment

Originally posted by timmy0tool
                      the lack of the cat enables the unburned fuel to travel to the end of the exhaust then it finally ignites creating a fireball. turbo cars have larger ones because the exhaust and unburned fuel is being pushed out at a more rapid rate. typically this happens when one lets go of the gas immediately after full throttle at high rev, usually seen in braking before entering a corner (in a competition race).

nice video !

yup just unburned fuel that gets hot enough to burn. The reason you see it under braking in race cars is do to the downshifting and the extra fuel with no air to burn it. But its not the best thing and its not the worst thing either but i wouldn't do that all the time if i were you.

Comment

I don't it just happens when i am at high Rpm's when I shift

Comment

Nice Flame!!

My buddys toyota truck, POPS so load, (on accident) made this lil old lady drop here groceries, and almost fell to the ground with them. Kinda funny, but sad for the old lady.
                          93 Coupe........AutoX

Comment

I wanna make my car do this ... how do I do it ??
                            My official vouch thread!

Updated!!! --> My official turbo progress thread

Comment

put a flame thrower kit on lmao but they r illegal but those babys shoot flames at least 3 feet i saw one once it was sweet
                              ~Nick~
                              FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
                              MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

Working...
                              X