• Time
  • Show
Clear All

srt-4 vs turbo h22 accord VID

http://s39.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2...P0MRD6BFMD3URC
    thaught you guys would like this
    -Adam-

the money pit

Wow, I smell trouble...waiting on d/l...

Originally posted by lordoja
    im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

is street racing vids aloud on this site?

the money pit

Comment

Originally posted by BOOstGhost
        is street racing vids aloud on this site?
        sure they are..never heard anything against them, as long as you keep them all in one thread.

BTW.. racing vid and no sound of hte cars... IMO

I'd like to see what kinda setup the accord had, if it was actually tuned and working. SRT's are fast.. but if the accord was pushing any real kinda tuned power, i would think it would be the other way around.

But as everyone says.. you can bolt up a turbo and whatnot, but without tuning, its not gonna do you any good.
        Last edited by aero; 07-13-2005, 08:47 PM.

Comment

the accord pulled the SRT, I didn't make the vid btw, I found it. But yea I agree, A TUNED H22 Accord should have pulled better, maybe that cars on these boards?

the money pit

Comment

u guys sure that accord is a H22 turbo it might be a reason why they didn't put the engine sound on
            =my idea of classic JDM
            to my car page

Comment

He obviously didn't have the car tuned like it should of been. Sound would of helped alot too. Hate to say it, but a turbo'd h22 should be pulling alot more on that srt-4.

Midwest car club

Current rides:
              91 accord lx (5spd)
              92 accord lx (5spd)
              93 accord lx (auto )

Comment

Hah! thats a bunch of BS yeah I know a turbo H22 would of pulled on the SRT-4 not saying that SRT-4 arent fast but someone might of mistaken it for a turbo F-22 who can really say t what kind of motor was in that Accord. Got to see it to believe it.Peace

My ride

Comment

I would have to agree on that....it was probably a turboed F22 or something, because I can pull on a stock SRT4 with my N/A H22....either that or that accord has some serious issues! Sound would have been nice too....I've definately seen a lot better videos in my day...this one depressed me!
                  1991 Honda Accord Ex
                  Pics of the beast!

::::198.4 WHP and 146.6 WTQ Currently weighing in at 2700lbs...best time: 14.8@92mph::::

2003 BMW 330I Sport.....Daily Hustler....

Road Race #1
                  Totoro Squad #2

Comment

no way

srt's run 14.2 stock, there is no way in hell a turbo f22 could keep up with that

.:menmy92:..

Comment

Srt-4's run stock 14.2s? Wow! my bro and my friend have them with mbc and they sure dont seem like theyre running 14.2s I better do some more research! And a tuned, turboed f22a1 could run with a srt, not to mention if it had h22a with boost it could stomp a stock srt! I wonder how fast my f22a1-T was??? And bud think about it, 198whp,150tq out of h22a, 198whp,238+/-tq out of f22aturboed, so you deff gonna be bustin axles real easy with the amount of tq and hp produced by h22a-t Also the cb7 is lighter!
                      Last edited by westsideaccord; 07-19-2005, 08:23 PM.

WaC!

Comment

Originally posted by westsideaccord
                        Srt-4's run stock 14.2s? Wow! my bro and my friend have them with mbc and they sure dont seem like theyre running 14.2s I better do some more research! And a tuned, turboed f22a1 could run with a srt, not to mention if it had h22a with boost it could stomp a stock srt! I wonder how fast my f22a1-T was??? And bud think about it, 198whp,150tq out of h22a, 198whp,238+/-tq out of f22aturboed, so you deff gonna be bustin axles real easy with the amount of tq and hp produced by h22a-t Also the cb7 is lighter!
                        True True.....
                        1991 Honda Accord Ex
                        Pics of the beast!

::::198.4 WHP and 146.6 WTQ Currently weighing in at 2700lbs...best time: 14.8@92mph::::

2003 BMW 330I Sport.....Daily Hustler....

Road Race #1
                        Totoro Squad #2

Comment

update the link i wanna see it

Comment

The SRT-4s with min. mods will hit 12s. So it going to be hard for an accord beating one. But update the link i am dieing to see it.

Comment

you guys are also forgetting there are srt-4's with different stage turbo setups available straight from the dealership

this vid is lacking sound and a lot of information.

My members ride thread

Comment

Working...
                              X