VIDEO: My Dyno Runs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

VIDEO: My Dyno Runs

Well guys, I finally dynoed the car while its still untuned. I need to sit down longer with these maps and figure out what to do...although, my tranny does feel like its gonna be on its way soon .

The first run was on full exhaust at 8 psi, while the second was with my exhaust cutout open at 9psi. If you dont have a sub on your computer speakers, the second run sounds quieter than the first, but you'll be missing all the low tones ( good schtuff ). The pulls were really short becuase they used 2nd gear so the car wouldnt downshift on the run.

Again, the motor is an automatic F22a4 @ 180k, h23 intake manifold, 16g EVOIII.

Click HERE for Video, then scroll down and click FREE. Wait for que to download
    ( i went with this host due to quality )

heres the datalog of the first run (upper rpm AFR=10.8)

and heres the second (lean throughout)

188 whp, 188 wtq
    not bad considering thats about 80-90 hp gain from a stock automatic f22
    77.75 deg F, 29.47 in-Hg, 12% humidity

comments welcome
    and yes, my engine moves like a motha
    Last edited by Boost_Lee; 10-31-2005, 05:13 AM.

Formerly 91AccordExR33
    11.68 @ 127mph
    417whp/375wtq
    Sold: 8/2016

o0o0 dyno videos, finally!

just need some tuning then 200 np!!!

good shit lee!
    Last edited by LX Rida; 10-31-2005, 05:12 AM.
    92 DA9 // 93 D21 4x4 // 92 CB7

Comment

Im glad i made a front torque strap! nice vid!

Comment

Not bad

Comment

whaaaattt??????? dats it? wheres da tq mang
          on my SOHC i pulled 198whp and 248 tq UNTUNED on da old f22a basemap

Comment

Originally posted by gdout90accord
            whaaaattt??????? dats it? wheres da tq mang
            on my SOHC i pulled 198whp and 248 tq UNTUNED on da old f22a basemap
            dunno man, maybe the auto is robbin power...but ur the only one ive seen with 250 on a basemap....makes me wonder about ur dyno.

hey backfire, you gotta show me the torque strap u made! maybe when i go to dallas i can see, or buy one from u

Formerly 91AccordExR33
            11.68 @ 127mph
            417whp/375wtq

Comment

That's pretty good for the auto @ 9 psi. I probably dyno my basemap this winter so we'll see what kind of numbers I get before I tune mine.

Comment

For the front motor mount you cut like 1/3 of the top of it. Then weld the mount to the very bottom of the engine mount braket. Hard to explain. I will try and get some pictures this week.

Comment

Great =) That was an awesome day! Thanks again for the invite.

You should send me your dyno chart, so I can see how screwed up my fuel map is

Thanks

Btw, you did great @ the dyno!
                  2DAO (2 Door Accord Owner)
                  JDM H22 DOHC 200/161 2.2L
                  My members ride: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=20385

Comment

Originally posted by CBL
                    For the front motor mount you cut like 1/3 of the top of it. Then weld the mount to the very bottom of the engine mount braket. Hard to explain. I will try and get some pictures this week.
                    thanks, i would love to see pics

thanks tempest, u need to get a semituned map, and a nice exhaust. then u should be set man
                    BTW, thanks on the 5 spd help....im looking more and more into it. this tranny isnt gonna last too long...

Formerly 91AccordExR33
                    11.68 @ 127mph
                    417whp/375wtq

Comment

Originally posted by 91accordexr33
                      dunno man, maybe the auto is robbin power...but ur the only one ive seen with 250 on a basemap....makes me wonder about ur dyno.

hey backfire, you gotta show me the torque strap u made! maybe when i go to dallas i can see, or buy one from u
                      well i had 250 on the basemap too lol, its the automatic slushbox that robbing u lol. sen it on its way and get a 5 spd.
                      h23a3 cb7 turbo sold

FS: 1 Piece JDM Headlghts blackhoused

My Members Ride !
                      New ride

'07 GTI Mk5 6spd

Comment

Originally posted by TheTempest
                        Great =) That was an awesome day! Thanks again for the invite.

You should send me your dyno chart, so I can see how screwed up my fuel map is

Thanks

Btw, you did great @ the dyno!
                        did you get my email...i sent it on friday night.
                        Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

Originally posted by CBL
                          just like he said, just cut the mount off and cut the part where the it mouts to the crossmember and weld the main part of the mout to it. then re weld the bracket off the block to that and cut off the top right side of that bracket. that should work on ur setup fine.

i used a smaller solid mount on mine to have room for a larger turbo setup in the future.
                          Last edited by Backfire32; 11-02-2005, 12:56 AM.

Comment

i managed to make a mount without welding..ill see if i can get a pick. it uses a super super high tenstion torsion spring

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

Originally posted by Accord R33
                              i managed to make a mount without welding..ill see if i can get a pick. it uses a super super high tenstion torsion spring
                              hit me up on AIM Eric

Formerly 91AccordExR33
                              11.68 @ 127mph
                              417whp/375wtq

Comment

Working...
                              X