CB7 Tuner San Diego/Member Vehicles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CB7 Tuner San Diego/Member Vehicles

This is a video of CB7 San Diego's rides. Hope you enjoy.

CB7 San Diego
    Last edited by R33cb7; 11-27-2005, 12:02 AM.

If imitation is the best form of flattery............thanks for kissing my ass.

Very nice video, I really enjoyed watching that. Every CB has some really nice details All great rides, awesome work

Comment

Excellent video. Are you interested in selling your front Bumper with the fog lights and turn signals? I've still not been able locate those turn signals. Really like the video.
      600HP" 1990 ACCORD LX COUPE COMING SOON

CLICK HERE TO VIEW MY 1990 CB7

Comment

Sweet video, you all have some hot looking cb7s
        HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

Good video with some great looking cb's.
          97 Yamaha YZF600R

Vouches: wagalude/sleepycb7/accordexr33/yeamans17/heylookitsdylan/tommi/JDMH22ACB7/smokeeey420/sackingz123/
          IDriveALude/Losiracer2/626cb7

Comment

Originally posted by kamaccord
            Excellent video. Are you interested in selling your front Bumper with the fog lights and turn signals? I've still not been able locate those turn signals. Really like the video.
            I can't sell the bumper even if I wanted to. It's molded into the car. Look closer at my pics. As for the turn signals, I don't want to part with them. They are extremely rare. (as you already know) I tell you what though, my boy is in Okinawa, Japan right now. I will email him and see if he can get them for me and I'll resell them to you.

If imitation is the best form of flattery............thanks for kissing my ass.

Comment

very well done vid props to all y'all on tha west coast
              <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

I spy my old DX (BBB) in that vid.
                CiRcuS kiNgZ

Comment

I like the choice of music put to the video. I was hoping there would be actual moving shots, but no matter. It was still extremely well put together. I like how you threw that babe in there at the end too... I was already on the verge of exploding before from all the beautiful car shots, but the girl really pushed it over the edge nicely. Not to mention it was a good finish to the video as well.

Overall Score: A
                  Fix your Computer!

Originally posted by MikeW
                  D, I'm a fanciful motherfucker. My ish is clean, quick, plush, mature and sophisticated.

┌─┐
                  ┴─┴
                  ಠ_ರೃ

Comment

Working...
                  X