Me and How I Will Drive in 2 Years

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Me and How I Will Drive in 2 Years

Yea its me,in this really stupid but cool video.Im not in my CB7 but i will have mine in two years time..im just 14 but hell watch wat i can do in this ride

http://www.sendspace.com/file/yarbu0

it didnt work (at least on my comp )......but welcome to cb7 tuner...if u stay with this sight by the time u can drive ull be a cb7 expert ......just make shure to search the sight befor u ask questions because most of the questions ull ask were allready asked on this sight a 100 times and ull get flamed like hell
    Last edited by Mike; 01-09-2006, 08:03 PM.

Old Ride-New Ride

Comment

another 14 year old? wow im cal! hah

Comment

welcome to the board ... i'm glad ur excited about ur cb7 man .. if when i was 16 and on the board my car probably would be in much better shape.. ahahha.
        .. remember our car's are FWD .. don't expect to be drifting around corners.. as u did with that suv(i'm guessing it's variable 4wd, or rear-wheel drive?)

so..drive carefully man.. the last thing we wanna see on this board is a wrecked cb7 with u in it.. because u tried to pulle the e-brake around a turn
        -:¦:-
        Originally posted by wed3k
        i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

HELL YEA...Finally some one younger than me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...Welcome man, btw don't rush into buying just any car, search around and see what you can find, anyways Welcome

I ♥/Miss My Coupe

Comment

i think and hope you will drive a lot better than the dude in the vid. plus the camera shaking almost gave me a headache
            The CB9 has been reborn into a CB3
            Members Ride - see my cb3 here - DOHC powah
            Check out my JDM F22B swap
            Watch my CB7 video

Comment

Working...
            X