ex accord series video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ex accord series video

this is something I worked on for fun and I would do a series of it too..hehehehhee Hope you all like it!

Ahem..that accord is my car!

DVINE PILOT VIDEO

PROJECT: EIEN (Eternity, Endless) in progress...

"What's the point of a race?- Just means you're faster...that's all. If I have to race, it should be for something important..."

"What Is A Man Who Cannot Prosper and Better What He Owns?"

sweet video man btw your car is really clean

Comment

Good production. I like how there is no sound until the radio comes on. I don't understand the "sounds like a scam" are you looking for money to produce viseos for other members here?
      It really is a labor of love making a neglected CB7 with "normal wear and tear" into something worth being proud of.

Comment

umm where is the "sounds like a scam" ? I just do this for fun whenever I feel bored lol! thanks for all the wonderful comments all!

"What's the point of a race?- Just means you're faster...that's all. If I have to race, it should be for something important..."

Comment

Not a bad start.

Wanna send me that song?

Midwest car club

Current rides:
          91 accord lx (5spd)
          92 accord lx (5spd)
          93 accord lx (auto )

Comment

yeah sure thing it's a dj greddy song...how would I send it to you man?

Comment

Originally posted by areannecl
              yeah sure thing it's a dj greddy song...how would I send it to you man?
              I pm'd ya

Midwest car club

Current rides:
              91 accord lx (5spd)
              92 accord lx (5spd)
              93 accord lx (auto )

Comment

Nice video man but why do you have to leave us hanging.....haha. your car looks really clean. Good work
                92 lx 5spd f22a1

Comment

dj greddy?

thats dj encore - i see right through you

Comment

yeah...sorry got them mixed up haha

Comment

uh oh, looks like we got the next Steven Speilberg on our hands! Great production man. Does the keys going in the keyholes make any one else randy? Does it make you horny baby YEAH!

"the J32a2 should be considered one of Honda's masterpieces..." Honda Tuning, July 2006

Comment

lol!

Comment

Originally posted by accordme93
                          uh oh, looks like we got the next Steven Speilberg on our hands! Great production man. Does the keys going in the keyholes make any one else randy? Does it make you horny baby YEAH!

i just press the button on my keyless entry . driving the car makes me hard .

nice job here! please get another video going. i'm left hanging here...
                          1cor10:31
                          - 92 LX coupe
                          - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

Working...
                          X