• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

8 sec. CB

look what i found on Streetfire.net...
    http://videos.streetfire.net/search/...F8CFC86CD3.htm
    Last edited by JDMHondaGuy; 05-22-2006, 07:10 PM. Reason: missleading title
    Drivin a Yota now, The CB7 is still for sale.
    Don't kinfe when you can BLOW THEIR FACE OFF with an M1014!
    Always playin Camp Of Duty: Lagfire 2!

hahah thats a 1/8 mile track LOL
    To have loved and lost is better than to have never loved at all #CB7Life

Comment

lol yea i was all excited when i saw the title haha

Comment

I was excited too. damn it

My Accord History:
        91 EX 2dr : 91 EX 2dr : 91 LX 4dr : 93 EX 2dr : 86 LXi 2dr : 92 LX 4dr : 92 EX 4dr

-Patrick

Comment

You guys should see 2point6's car run if you think that car is quick. His car pulls like a son of a bitch, and its all motor.

Comment

oh is it?!? Shit! my bad!
            Drivin a Yota now, The CB7 is still for sale.
            Don't kinfe when you can BLOW THEIR FACE OFF with an M1014!
            Always playin Camp Of Duty: Lagfire 2!

Comment

uuuuuuuuhhhhhh

wtf was that thats a demon with spark plugs kick ass car dude keep rippin it

140hp Aint Shit on A Heavy Ass Car!

Comment

I'll have to check but isn't this Jamie Patterson's CB? I believe it is.

Comment

Originally posted by wrichards2005
                  You guys should see 2point6's car run if you think that car is quick. His car pulls like a son of a bitch, and its all motor.
                  Get some video.. or share some video. I've been wanting to see his car run.. since day one!

Comment

whut engine does this car got?
                    old accord
                    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2261780

Comment

its Jamie P's car (I currently am using the Header off of it!)

his setup was:

JDM H22A
                      Skunk 2 intake mani
                      STR 70mm throttle body
                      AEM Fuel rail
                      Zex 75 shot (wet I believe)
                      AEM cold air
                      DC header
                      test pipe with magna flow cat/back
                      Crower Stage 2 cams
                      M/T full blown slicks

best run I ever seen it do was a 7.99 one time (which is about a mid 12 second quarter mile). The car is now sitting with a destroyed piston and no header... but he has plans
                      OS^e
                      1993 Honda Accord LX Coupe

My Members Ride's Thread

StickyDilJoe: "JDM may be a fad, but making your car look like shit... thats forever"

Comment

I flipped out for a second when I saw the title! I could quickly tell it was 1/8 though because it ended so damn quick on the track... owell!

My Official Vouch Thread

MY For Sale Thread!!!

Recent Members Sold To:
                        ALOW1, TheNextAZN

Members Sold To (Vouches):
                        ALOW1, Phempa, hpaccord91, aznsyco84, 93EXaesthetic, civic_90_08, wrichards2005, SuperTuner12010, JDM_EJ, Ralphie, cooneyb81, HondaFan81, quakerjoe, tanNn2koo, 91Accord-LX, JARHEAD293, TheNextAZN, (TONS MORE)

Comment

Originally posted by wrichards2005

ya 2point6's car is a few tenths faster than Jamie's, but of course Jamie isn't all motor! I can't imagine what that feels like all motor!
                          OS^e
                          1993 Honda Accord LX Coupe

My Members Ride's Thread

StickyDilJoe: "JDM may be a fad, but making your car look like shit... thats forever"

Comment

2point6 originally built his car for nitrous, I believe... I PMed him once about whether or not his current setup could still handle spray, but he never got back to me.

The fastest CB7 I've ever seen run the track (and I saw it in person) was fast93accord and his boosted F22A. I witnessed 11.7, and he says he did 11.5 later that night (he wasn't happy with his 11.7, and I saw him tinkering with the tuning in the parking lot between runs, so I don't doubt it). Accord SiR would probably be fast as hell, but he never races!

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
                              2point6 originally built his car for nitrous, I believe... I PMed him once about whether or not his current setup could still handle spray, but he never got back to me.

The fastest CB7 I've ever seen run the track (and I saw it in person) was fast93accord and his boosted F22A. I witnessed 11.7, and he says he did 11.5 later that night (he wasn't happy with his 11.7, and I saw him tinkering with the tuning in the parking lot between runs, so I don't doubt it). Accord SiR would probably be fast as hell, but he never races!
                              accord air doesnt race often because he claims he never has the time because hes so busy doing engineering who knows but thats his perogative. I think maybe hes just so busy hes doin this just for sport not just to be into the game anymore the sport is leaving his blood. S.I.R's car is indeed fast but its usless if you dont use it .

Comment

Working...
                              X