Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

why we say that the driver makes a race..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by i97supratti
    What was he doing, just trying to downshift from 5th to 4th but it kept mis-shifting? Why would he do that over and over?
    They were in 3rd and when he shifted he'd end up in 6th I guess. I didnt hear it rev hard when he missed it so it didnt end up back in 2nd. Must have been 6th.

Comment

DAMN that guys sucks. But i kinda understand MANY people have or have been damn close to blowing up rsx type-s's by missing 5th tryin to downshift and end up in 3rd. And as the shop foreman at my job says "they know they fucked up" Hitting usually about 10,000rpm LMAO. But if they practiced drivin the car for one day and didn't try to rick race it around town then they wouldn't be lookin like a dumbass like ol' boy in the viper. I wish i had 4 hands so i could give him 4 thumbs down
      Previous cb7members ride thread
      86 Nissan d21 in the workshttp://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=155292

TSM Garage: Honda/Acura, VW/Audi, and Subaru performance and maintenance work.

Comment

American shifters?

I've missed the 1-2 shift, but I think it's cause something's wrong with my tranny, or I let the clutch out too early....but yea, that guy sucks at existence, he needs to start from scratch.

Originally posted by lordoja
        im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Mid life crisis. Lets go buy an expensive car and not know how to drive it ftw!!! jackass needs to get a geo or something to practice his shifting damn dumbass.

The New-ish Ride
          My old Ride
          Hear my Vtak!!!
          MK3 Member #3
          I piss off people for fun.
          IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Originally posted by Ilikebigbutts
            what a dumb ass...i can honestly say i have never missed a gear in my life so far...I dunno if the shifter feel is terrible on the vipers or not but i dont think i would miss a fucking gear that many times.

ILBB

hahahahaha
            accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
            ....................My New Baby
            SOLD TO
            ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

Working...
            X