Chipped F22B Cb7 hitting 170mph+ on dyno

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chipped F22B Cb7 hitting 170mph+ on dyno

while i was looken at clip on google i came across this one and all i gotta say is DAMMMMNNN!!! altho i know its just on a dyno

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/b...ca1dfeded8.htm

PSN ID's:Tidashoni
    1992 Accord EX Coupe
    My FS Thread
    Not so DD 2013 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
    Originally posted by deevergote
    Boosting with a carb is like being a sniper with a bazooka... it works, it gets the job done, but it's not the most precise method.

8 grand on the f22b?

Comment

yea i guess so lol

1992 Accord EX Coupe
      My FS Thread
      Boosting with a carb is like being a sniper with a bazooka... it works, it gets the job done, but it's not the most precise method.

Comment

ummm more like H22A mated to a F22 5spd......
        F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
        Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

thats what i thought it was it sounds more realistic

1992 Accord EX Coupe
          My FS Thread

Comment

yeah...and the fact u can hear the VTAK crack...
            F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
            Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

lol yea you can clearly hear it hit at 4500 in 2nd gear

1992 Accord EX Coupe
              My FS Thread

Comment

I drive a f22b thats chipped and I have a fuel burp right where you guys claim there is vtec. He must of jackednizzles my base map and tried to tune it. As far as the 8 grand revs very possible. It dosent sound live a h22a to me.

Comment

Originally posted by CBL
                  I drive a f22b thats chipped and I have a fuel burp right where you guys claim there is vtec. He must of jackednizzles my base map and tried to tune it. As far as the 8 grand revs very possible. It dosent sound live a h22a to me.
                  any thing is possible with the right amount of money... but a fuel burp? doesnt really sound like that to me. ive seen this video SEVERAL times with the heading of H22....

Comment

Originally posted by SMseagren83
                    any thing is possible with the right amount of money... but a fuel burp? doesnt really sound like that to me. ive seen this video SEVERAL times with the heading of H22....
                    Same here....sounds just like my h22a to me

*edit found one of em http://videos.streetfire.net/search/...A8A9201B95.htm
                    Last edited by blackice; 07-19-2006, 03:51 AM.
                    Retired 1990 Accord LX Coupe
                    Project 240SX
                    Originally posted by chillin943
                    anyone kno if i can just make a hot wire for v-tec off the horn??
                    Vouches: Bought from: smseagren83, phatdoughnut, uk - accord, lucid, iamnemo, accord_inspire, 2point6, chopstickz, djcaz_aom, rosko

Comment

oh yea i wondered why that video looked fimiluart.

Comment

okay this is starting to looke wierd, first time I saw this vid in streetfire it said that the engine is H22a now its a f22b? okay whats going on here, is someone stealing this vid if your the owner of this vid I'd hunt those folks down haha.

Comment

The video is of an H22A mated to an F22 tranny.

It was originally hosted by the administrator of H22.org. He had the thread, pics, and all the details of swapping the H22 into his car. He also hosted the videos on his website, which is where I originally got them.

It is mated to an F22 tranny which with a stock redline, would be theoretically capable of 200 MPH...

It will never happen due to drag though.

Someone falsely changed the details of the video.
                          The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

i have that video from the original guy and it is a h22... actually it not hpndata... its crome... sorry to break it to you...

GET A TUNING QUOTE FROM ME AZ PEOPLE

"TÜNE.FREE Engine Management!"

...::SHAWNEE::...

Comment

Originally posted by CBL
                              fimiluart.
                              did you intentionally spell that completely wrong? im just curious.

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
                              - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
                              - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                              - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
                              - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                              - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
                              - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
                              - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
                              Current cars:
                              - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
                              - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

Working...
                              X