Chipped F22B Cb7 hitting 170mph+ on dyno

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What mods if any are done to this H22?
    HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

The H22 is completely stock mated to an F22 tranny.

It had a stock P13.

I know he had a short ram intake and exhaust, but I don't even think he had a header or anything (although it was a JDM H22 so the header wouldn't have been a big deal)...

I wish that site was still up. It could have gone places.
      The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

Originally posted by owequitit
        The H22 is completely stock mated to an F22 tranny.

It had a stock P13.

I know he had a short ram intake and exhaust, but I don't even think he had a header or anything (although it was a JDM H22 so the header wouldn't have been a big deal)...

I wish that site was still up. It could have gone places.
        that almost makes me want to keep my f22 tranny, instead of just swapping in my 5th gear frm my f22 tranny into a h22 tranny.

Comment

now ya see why i aint crazy when i say i wanna keep my stock f22 tranny or replace it with a stock one....i dunno bout the stock p13..but im tellin ya...

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
          Originally posted by Jarrett
          Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

now lets see if they can do that on the street with wind and friction
            DEVOTE

Comment

Originally posted by mondojackal
              that almost makes me want to keep my f22 tranny, instead of just swapping in my 5th gear frm my f22 tranny into a h22 tranny.

The worst part of the stock F22 tranny is that it falls out of VTEC between 1st and 2nd. That is detrimental to performance.

With a change of VTEC crossover about 500rpm sooner you would be ok.

A couple of people on here claim equal times with the H22 and F22 tranny, because the F22 tranny saves you from having to grab 4th in the 1/4.

Realistically though, an F22 tranny on an H22 is a waste because it tops out well over 120 in 4th gear, so 5th is pretty much useless except as a miser gear.

I would rather have the lower gearing for the added acceleration without having to downshift all the time.

Besides, the M2B4 puts the car at an RPM that isn't too terribly higher than an F22 tranny in 5th. It will be at like 3800-3900 vs 3500-3600 or there abouts.
              The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

lol i dout it haha prob 145-155 at most

PSN ID's:Tidashoni
                1992 Accord EX Coupe
                My FS Thread
                Not so DD 2013 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
                Originally posted by deevergote
                Boosting with a carb is like being a sniper with a bazooka... it works, it gets the job done, but it's not the most precise method.

Comment

hey thats an old clip of my previous accord i had, dam internet.....and it is a h22

jk.....but i seen that vid alot of times too, and in every site i seen it in, it states all-motor h22

Vouches:accord93racer, 93twodoorLX(twice), kmart64, deevergote, 92cord, Datmofo, DarkShadow707,slammed4thgen
                  Old MR Thread

1996 Prelude SE- Project
                  1996 Lexus SC300-Daily

Comment

I've seen this SAME video somewhere else and the guy said he had an h22 with f22 tranny. You sure thats a f22b?
                    5th Gen. Lude Team I <3 JDM

Comment

nice !!!!!!!!!!!!!
                      accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
                      ....................My New Baby
                      SOLD TO
                      ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

Originally posted by 91accord1
                        I've seen this SAME video somewhere else and the guy said he had an h22 with f22 tranny. You sure thats a f22b?
                        when i first put it on here it said chipped Dohc F22B lol now it says H22

PSN ID's:Tidashoni
                        1992 Accord EX Coupe
                        My FS Thread
                        Not so DD 2013 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
                        Originally posted by deevergote
                        Boosting with a carb is like being a sniper with a bazooka... it works, it gets the job done, but it's not the most precise method.

Comment

ooo h22 w/ speed haha

Comment

Working...
                          X