video of my wife in h22 accord 2 videos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

video of my wife in h22 accord 2 videos

the first vid is when I had a crappy exhaust setup so I wouldnt get offended about the sound and the second is the cutom piping with 18" resonator and evo "style" muffler. listen to the second video my wife got carried away with 2nd gear vtec and probably scared the shit out of her cuzz she lost traction in the rain.lol
    1. http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...eoID=750769016 before
    2.http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n...gAnch=imgAnch1 after
    Last edited by aznpnoyracer; 10-17-2006, 01:27 AM.

ur car look so good dude. let me try.
    DEFJAM

MY RIDE ON CB7 DEFJAM on 93

Comment

yea it looked like she got kinda happy in the 2nd vid haha, sounds nice tho

Comment

nice 70 at the end of 2nd

i was waiting for a miss shift or accidentally dumping the clutch hahah
        uh... if by overboosted you mean "right the fuck on" then, sure, it is.

Comment

i can only see the second video because im at work but thats good stuff...waited for her opening and took it bwahahahahahahaha

Comment

nice vids...your car is looking good...props on posting several vids of the h22 in a cb cause shows us that dont have an h22 what its like
            My Members Ride Thread

Comment

thanks for the responds yall, it makes it really worth it posting vids like this but hopefully soon once I ge someone in the passenger seat I'll get a real daytime race with me against a stock 05 mustang GT, this guy always races me everymorning to work ad either were side by side or he's a car length behind me but I'm suspecting he's a sucky driver cuzz he's grinded the gear to 2nd a few times already. my purpose for the vids is to either encourage people to get h22 on a accord or Boost the ego of the h22 accord owners

Comment

so do you guys thing my wife, a mother of 2 is ready for the tracks yet?

Comment

Originally posted by aznpnoyracer
                  sure
                  Members Ride

Comment

Originally posted by aznpnoyracer
                    Absolutly! Thats fun.
                    Formerly: sheisanonymous

Comment

Working...
                    X