delta 272, ractive exhaust, dc header, h23 im and tb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

delta 272, ractive exhaust, dc header, h23 im and tb

these are all thanks to the installation this weekend. ill get a video of all this and the n2o in action as soon as time provides me opportunity and i get someone to record for me. these are with a digi cam and they dont do the car justice, but nonetheless, here they are.

wanting to die

valve tick

gauges
    2010 Taurus SHO - Livernois Goodies
    2002 BMW 330 CI Convertible - HUNK OF JUNK

so how does it pull now?

Comment

Damn, please dyno and 1/4 mile this...ASAP

Originally posted by lordoja
      im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

wow, that is more than just ticking. what is that whinning/whirring noise?

either way, i love the way the exhaust sounds man! what's the complete setup(im really more interested to know which ecu you are using, and I'm sure Cisco would like to know as well)

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

thanks for the comments everyone. for a more detailed list of my setup, check my members ride thread.
          to sublime
          it pulls like a freight train, and what you dont see so much there is my nitrous setup. it pulls very very well now and with the nos kit, it pulls even better.

glory accord
          in due time, i shall. in about 2 weeks i hope to make it to the track in clay city, but ive heard it sucks ass there, but we shall see. the whining/whirring noise i think is a combination of my intake and belts, but im not sure. thanks for the compliment, and as good as it sounds in the clip, it sounds better in person.

d112crazy
          check my members ride thread for more detail on my setup. right now im actually running the stock f22a1 ecu, not sure of what code that is, pardon my ignorance.

Comment

Nice car.. and yeah my valves have the same tick, it sounds just like yours. That loud sound is your intake, try tightening your idle screw in some... Also, why does it sound like it wants to die in a couple vids?

Comment

because of the cam. its struggling for air and it doesnt have enough fuel.

for right now, you should try messing with the idle. it probably wont idle close to stock, but try to get it as close as you can(i mean the way it sounds and feels, not the rpms). most likely, you wont get it to idle below 1000.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

yeah, the wanting to die is a combination of the cam, and the idle screw being set to its lowest setting possible(all the way in). in the wanting to die video, it is going from about 1k and then down. i turned the screw a little after that video and i got it to stop going way down, and it was sitting at about 1200, not too shabby on a stock ecu.

Comment

Oh.. Thats weird... Phempa (Ben) has upgraded cams in his H22 and it idles a little bit like that, but we thought it was the TPS...

Comment

while many people have found many answers to the idle issue on these cars, god only knows the true solution to the problem.

Comment

thanks alot

hey thanks alot on giveing me any credit on doing this for you since you couldnt have done it.

thanks,
                      little brother

Comment

Originally posted by japnightrider
                        hey thanks alot on giveing me any credit on doing this for you since you couldnt have done it.

thanks,
                        little brother
                        youve got jokes.
                        there are about 50 posts ive made about this where i have said it was all possible thanks to you.
                        when are we re-setting the valve lash?

Comment

Working...
                        X