No announcement yet.

turbo cb7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think he said he was pushing closer to 400whp.
    Last edited by d112crzy; 03-21-2007, 12:41 AM.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Originally posted by h22sparkle
      not bad props to him atleast we take it from state to state. Any pics of whats up under the hood can we actually see it?from the video i say hes pushin nomore than 260-270 to the most.

lol..if it aint sparkles...it aint fast..or thaaat fast

Comment

Originally posted by DhN
        lol..if it aint sparkles...it aint fast..or thaaat fast
        oh boy here we go again!

Comment

heres a pic i took about a year ago at a car show its blurry though so it kinda sucks but its something enjoy!

Comment

not bad props to him atleast we take it from state to state. Any pics of whats up under the hood can we actually see it?from the video i say hes pushin nomore than 260-270 to the most.
            WTF do you know
            If you want to see the rest of the car come over to VAC!
            Due to stupid NooB rules, Ekoo cannot post in this section and defend himself!

CB3 formerly hondaracer33

Comment

Originally posted by hondaracer33
              WTF do you know
              If you want to see the rest of the car come over to VAC!
              Due to stupid NooB rules, Ekoo cannot post in this section and defend himself!
              wtf do i know i know not to race on the highways like that for one and 2 better enough not to argue with people like you . And i can give less of a rats ass who you are or anyone else for that matter i voiced my opinion if you do not like it kick rocks and just die

Comment

you wont race on a highway but you'll race on the streets where there is much more traffic and more ways to get in an accident.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy
                  you wont race on a highway but you'll race on the streets where there is much more traffic and more ways to get in an accident.
                  yeah but at what time it depends on what time or day or should i say night on the streets or should i say morning. Yasee again you dont know from your prejudged assumptions. Your so systematic yaknow like an ecu. I think you just blown a fuse i think you aughta change your attitude I hope your not badly bruised about the ecu thread are ya. Heres a hug feel better now okay. Dont cry dry your eyes

Comment

wtf do i know i know not to race on the highways like that for one
                    You appearantly don't even KNOW what racing even is. Yes it was speeding, I will admit that and I won't even justify it. Speeding is against the law, but I do it every day. I am not the only one. There was no racing going on, not even the slightest form of racing so STFU!

and 2 better enough not to argue with people like you .
                    You just did dipshit!

if you do not like it kick rocks and just die
                    Harsh! Appearantly you are your own super hero. You rock!

CB3 formerly hondaracer33

Comment

Originally posted by hondaracer33
                      You appearantly don't even KNOW what racing even is. Yes it was speeding, I will admit that and I won't even justify it. Speeding is against the law, but I do it every day. I am not the only one. There was no racing going on, not even the slightest form of racing so STFU!

You just did dipshit!

Harsh! Appearantly you are your own super hero. You rock!
                      i dont remember if this is 100% right, but, wasnt that video made just so ekoo could show off some power of his car? the prelude filming wasnt racing...filming is all it was doing.

i THINK thats what one of them said on VAC.
                      ..[CB7][STAR]..
                      MY MEMBERS RIDE THREAD

Comment

Working...
                      X