No announcement yet.

My boosted cb vs boosted 3g eclipse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thanks =) i plan on to practice how to brake boost soon thats what he did and got that jump on me.
    ~Nick~
    FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
    MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

Uhhh...last time i brake boosted my axle popped out of the differential lol.

oh...go fix my car!
      Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

i want my breaker bar, mrx

lol, i need it to fix my pos

174.92 BHP / 171.45 WTQ

Comment

awesome kill!! I love it. Makes me want to hurry up and finish my turbo project. I keep putting it off. I have all the parts, just need time to put EVERYTHING on. Plus I dont want the down time with the accord.
          97 Yamaha YZF600R

Vouches: wagalude/sleepycb7/accordexr33/yeamans17/heylookitsdylan/tommi/JDMH22ACB7/smokeeey420/sackingz123/
          IDriveALude/Losiracer2/626cb7

Comment

ya the down time sucks. Mine was down for about 4-5 days cause we only worked on it for about 3 hours a day. The hardest part was routing the charge pipes. I am soon going to be taking them off and painting them flat black to stop them from rusting since they are mild steel.
            ~Nick~
            FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13

Comment

Originally posted by MRX
              Uhhh...last time i brake boosted my axle popped out of the differential lol.

oh...go fix my car!
              haha well look who it is...lol wassup buddy..
              accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
              ....................My New Baby
              SOLD TO
              ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

a lil bump for a downed soldier. Car is down at the moment but will rise again faster and stronger
                ~Nick~

Comment

nice. i can't wait.

Comment

nice race man
                    DONT SWEAT THE TECHNIQUE

Comment

he did launch verry well. i like it
                      "Self Renewed"

Comment

damn.......................

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

Hey nick you should have waved to him as you were whopping his ass..lol
                          accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
                          ....................My New Baby
                          SOLD TO
                          ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

2.2 vs 2.4

Nice post...but to be honest...looks like he was granny shifting...and really bad!
                            ____

Comment

Originally posted by bcjammerx
                              Nice post...but to be honest...looks like he was granny shifting...and really bad!
                              nah he was shifting normal. But the only reason i call this a defeat is because if you notice he had me on the jump because he was break boosting somethign i don't want to do because it can warp your rotors and may cause and axle to pop. But if you look i was gaining on him and then he shifted and drop back fast. But i think i can also take my gears a lil bit longer then him too. But ya i see what you are saying
                              ~Nick~

Comment

Working...
                              X