Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Video of my H22 at 100+ MPH on the Mountain (3 lanes 1 way 1 oher car way ahead)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Video of my H22 at 100+ MPH on the Mountain (3 lanes 1 way 1 oher car way ahead)

NO SOUND!!!!!! Yes I know it loses feeling without sound but its the best I can do at the moment. This is from my B-Day road trip north on 24 in the mountain north of chattanooga at 100+ on the uphill. Now the VSS is bad on my car but when I go to the dash it is going rom 3rd at 7k rpms to 4th. now i know 7.5k rpms is 120 MPH in 3rd from when the VSS was working ... oh and it is mated to a F series tranny with longer gears

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U3q8CWv0bLE

is your speedo broke?

Comment

^^^ VSS ^^^ read the op.

anyways...you should just post a new video with sound and a steady hand. lol
      F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
      Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Originally posted by SMseagren83
        ^^^ VSS ^^^ read the op.

anyways...you should just post a new video with sound and a steady hand. lol
        x2....lol

I've been on that road a few times.... should have turned around and got some vid of you on your way down the other side....haha...

My Members Ride Thread ( Do It )

Comment

Hey 'speedy gonzales' thats a nice video buddy.
          accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
          ....................My New Baby
          SOLD TO
          ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

no sound = the longest 1 minute and 9 seconds of my life...
            lol,, nice vid other than that lol....
            "Self Renewed"

Comment

Yeah i need to order the damn charger for my video camera ... we started down the otherside of the mountain but there were too many trucks hogging both lanes. but yeah i plan on fixing the speedo this weekend and hopefully taking another road trip soon ... this weekend we will be swapping Tn_Accords F22B DOHC so no time there

Comment

Working...
              X