Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

joy ride for those automatic h22 lovers.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KeeleDesign
    replied
    I can't remember my password on myspace either.... or what email addy I had.

Leave a comment:

• accordztech
    replied
    I just see a myspace page. Don't see a video link

Leave a comment:

• KeeleDesign
    replied
    I found this ubber old thread, and my videos are being hidden from me by the internet.

Leave a comment:

• KeeleDesign
    replied
    this really makes me miss my baby

Leave a comment:

• Kurobei
    replied
    Originally posted by KeelesKustome
    anyone else have automatic cb7's with videos, if so I'd like to post them all and stay updated on the first page..
    A long time ago my friend video taped some videos of my old car with a auto h22. He didn't have his CB at the time, but he drove his Integra and we rolled with another guy in his integra. We were heading towards the hill area in the back of a nearby college for some highspeed touge fun. On the way there a 240sx flexed on us and we started chasing him but of course he owned us FWD cars. He had the videos on his myspace page for awhile but they aren't there anymore. I'll try to see whats up with them.

Also the h22 auto falling out of v-tec is only apparent if you are not using the h22 tcu. If you are using the f22 tcu still, it will be like you didn't swap the engine at all and the car will shift and feel like a f22. Of course you can manually shift it, but even with a auto h22 tranny, the will rpms will drop just under 5200 and fall out of v-tec even if you manually shift it quickly. One fix for this would be to use a VAFC and change the hi cam to lo cam X-over so the v-tec won't disengage as quick when the rpms drop.

Before I got my h22 tcu, I was running the f22 tcu. I was very disappointed with my track times. 16.1 @ best until I figured the tcu was the culprit. As soon as I swapped that in with a "professional" V-AFC tune, it was a night and day difference. 97up prelude autos and 2k Si's,EP3s, and GS-Rs couldn't hang with me. Of course the 5-speed honda guys would get me on high end coz of the extra gear, but I found it pointless to go any further than 2-3 cars and play "chicken" and see who slows down first with oncoming traffic.

Leave a comment:

• KeeleDesign
    replied
    i kinda like the auto since i drive it every day and even those heavy traffic days, but i miss my 5 spd.

when i convert to 5 speed i think I'm gona try and creat more torque than she has no considering i am use to hot rods this just doesn't feel perky. but i will probly then have one of you program me a basemap with crome for my setup. idk

Leave a comment:

• KeeleDesign
    replied
    i don't have a good one for programming, it p13
    ohh yeah new video on first page

Leave a comment:

• d112crzy
    replied
    i just realized who you were, lol, your changed sig has been confusing me lol.

so in theory i can get my egr valve deleted from my computer right? will this still cause a cel light?
    What ecu do you have?

If you get a chipped ecu, they don't look for the EGR.

EGR is only an accord/prelude thing.

Leave a comment:

• KeeleDesign
    replied
    anyone else have automatic cb7's with videos, if so I'd like to post them all and stay updated on the first page..

Leave a comment:

• KeeleDesign
    replied
    Originally posted by d112crzy
    I'm sure the falling out of vtec is with the 5 speeds.

Yours is an LX trans. Not only do the speeds match up, but I matched your speed/rpm on someone 2 other auto LX's.
    i just realized who you were, lol, your changed sig has been confusing me lol.

so in theory i can get my egr valve deleted from my computer right? will this still cause a cel light?

Leave a comment:

• KeeleDesign
    replied
    that makes no since why an auto would not fall out of vtec and a 5spd would.

for the 5 spd has quicker rev capabilities i do not have, especially if using a lightened flywheel with a better stage clutch.

Leave a comment:

• d112crzy
    replied
    i was told that f22 tranny's fall out of vtec... Mine does not.. so i will have to argue with people about this, especially since mine is an auto.
    but the speeds do make since.

also yeah my cel is always on. it's my egr valve i tried fixing it a hundred times then said screw it and unplugged it, i won't need it with an itb setup i hope to eventually get anyway so when that happens i will get it computerized deleted from needing it.

my tire size is 215/35z/r18
    I'm sure the falling out of vtec is with the 5 speeds.

Yours is an LX trans. Not only do the speeds match up, but I matched your speed/rpm on someone 2 other auto LX's.

Leave a comment:

• KeeleDesign
    replied
    i was told that f22 tranny's fall out of vtec... Mine does not.. so i will have to argue with people about this, especially since mine is an auto.
    but the speeds do make since.

also yeah my cel is always on. it's my egr valve i tried fixing it a hundred times then said screw it and unplugged it, i won't need it with an itb setup i hope to eventually get anyway so when that happens i will get it computerized deleted from needing it.

my tire size is 215/35z/r18
    Last edited by KeeleDesign; 11-03-2007, 09:10 AM.

Leave a comment:

• NorcoAccord
    replied
    I miss my accord more now then ever I have to get her back on the road now,
    also is your check engine light on?

Leave a comment:

• F20A CB7
    replied
    F22A Trans

Leave a comment:

Working...
X