heres a quick clip 10-80mph

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 91-accord View Post
    haha...it's actually about five mph less than what the speed really is. (speedometer is slightly off) I swapped the speedo with one off of a cb9 that is why it it goes up to 140mph instead of 130mph.
    Ok thats good to know, because I have the 140mph speedo and this was brought up in another thread.

86 4Runner - 22RE 5spd, 4" Lift, 35x12.5R15 BFG Km2's, 4.10 gears
    "The Turtle"
    DD/Trail Rig/Mud Bug

Comment

lmao at the techno music...

Be Clean

Comment

if you have a cluster out of a wagon that says 140 and a speed senosr that is meant for a sean or what ever that tops a 130 then its not calibrated hint at why that things looks faster that it is i also call shenagogans put a speed sensor out of a wagon on and see what it does then lol at you

current cb 93 10th ann. edition

member ride thread >>> http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...73#post3257973

Comment

do it with the camera mounted so we can c the road and the cluster. i kno u cant have it on jackstands, and downhill would be more realistic but i want to c the road to kno that 1 you are actually moving and 2 the incline in which you are moving.
          frostwhite225@gmail.com =VENMO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOB38zJu66o

[COLOR="Magenta"]

Comment

my cb goes 60 in 8.5 sec...on a flat road, its auto but once it hits 3rd gear its slow as hell

that was a quick pull though hard to believe a stock motor did that

this is my 0-60

view my ride: My Ride

Comment

Originally posted by xkjnboix
              do it with the camera mounted so we can c the road and the cluster. i kno u cant have it on jackstands, and downhill would be more realistic but i want to c the road to kno that 1 you are actually moving and 2 the incline in which you are moving.
              Originally posted by CB7_ACCORD
              well...too bad the guy doesn't have this cb anymore...

though I believe it..

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by bigjoegood1 View Post
                Bolt-on what? H22? You gained speed rather quickly. Much faster than I can muster with my 91 5sp. Seriously, what bolt-ons do you have so I can invest in the like?
                Lol seriously!
                My Cb7. Slow work in progresshttp://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...80#post2247580

Comment

LOL... That cb is much slower than my beater coupe. And I knew the speedo was inaccurate. lol. If I could get my hands on a digital cam, I'll try to snap a short clip of my coupe, and I promise to shoot it durimg the day.
                  91-accord

watch quick clip: 10-80 mph

Comment

Eh, I believe it. My Auto F22A6 pulled about that fast from a stop, although the shifting seems much smoother in your video.
                    R.I.P. Veronica - JDM F20A swapped 2.0 Si wannabe.

Comment

Originally posted by CB7 Sleeper View Post
                      Eh, I believe it. My Auto F22A6 pulled about that fast from a stop, although the shifting seems much smoother in your video.
                      thank!
                      91-accord

Comment

imma have to pull the bs card too

unless your engine is built, theres no way

Ride: 2002 Lexus IS300

Comment

yes way...my cp runs about that fast too!! check it out!!

view my ride: My Ride

Comment

was probably downhill with the wind behind him. only took 23 seconds to do what i do in the 1/8th mile!~

My Wiretuck/ Insane engine bay
                            member ride thread
                            11.86@120mph T66 turbo 612hp F22A
                            DIVULGE MOTORSPORTS
                            People can hate all they want, my f22 is faster than yours.
                            I have literally been on this site for 10 years, I know what i am talking about!
                            John 10:18 "No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. "

Comment

Originally posted by turbo90accord View Post
                              was probably downhill with the wind behind him. only took 23 seconds to do what i do in the 1/8th mile!~
                              lol... I'll make sure I include the roadway and dashboard on my next video.
                              91-accord

Comment

Originally posted by jmolina View Post
                                yes way...my cp runs about that fast too!! check it out!!

Some fellow members here seem quiet doubtful
                                91-accord

Comment

Working...
                                X