No announcement yet.

heres a quick clip 10-80mph

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agreed! its turning into a little HT..

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by 91-accord View Post
      Some fellow members here seem quiet doubtful
      every engine is different, some are healthier than others, some still have the power, while some of them are all worn out....

i had to prove to my fellow local friends here that my auto is quicker than thier 5speed...

view my ride: My Ride

Comment

Originally posted by jmolina View Post
        every engine is different, some are healthier than others, some still have the power, while some of them are all worn out....

i had to prove to my fellow local friends here that my auto is quicker than thier 5speed...
        true, hope that wemt well.
        91-accord

watch quick clip: 10-80 mph

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uC9fxhVhfOY

or this:

http://s263.photobucket.com/albums/i...0310093059.flv

Taken this morning. Poor quality but enjoy!
          Last edited by 91-accord; 03-11-2010, 09:29 AM.
          91-accord

Comment

you got a f22a1? motor, with headers exhaust intake and high flow cat? seems legit to me, especially on a 5sp. get that intake lower out of the hot motor air and it will do way better. my 91 lx auto with sport shift will pull good and its bone stock so far. not as quik as that but ive burried my speedo twice in it.

Comment

Actually, this is my daily beatrer. Equipped with:

f22a1 with a6 cam (recently adjusted valve clearance)
              pt6 ecu
              a6 runners w/ h22a4 plenum (activated butterflies)
              h22a4 tb
              no balance shaft belt
              f22b2 tranny w/ cheap xtd stage 1 clutch
              91-accord

Comment

ya you got alot more than just bolt ons, thats why you pull so quik,

Comment

i wouldnt call a 12.5 lb flywheel a bolt-on. but you guys do realise that a lighter flywheel can make all the difference right?

Comment

Querustion?

Hello, I was just curious what transmission and tire size you are running.

201 Whp H22a with bolt ons, see the progress from stock f22a to now HERE

Comment

well, of course that isn't a bolt on, but most upgrades were bolt ons. Anyhow that cb7 from the first clip is long gone. That new clip is of my daily beater 92 lx 5spd coupe
                      91-accord

Comment

Originally posted by Ghetto_CB7 View Post
                        Hello, I was just curious what transmission and tire size you are running.
                        f22b2 tranny with 185/70/14
                        91-accord

Comment

i drive an auto with sport shift, so a lighten flywheel isnt an option for me, but everything else is fair game, lol, good clip tho, its got me thinkin about what engine mods to do

Comment

Originally posted by 91hondaaccordlx View Post
                            i drive an auto with sport shift, so a lighten flywheel isnt an option for me, but everything else is fair game, lol, good clip tho, its got me thinkin about what engine mods to do
                            I used to drive an automatic too. All I had at the time was intake and headers. It did pretty well. Well, I guess for you it's time to get a 5spd or 5spd conversion.
                            91-accord

Comment

I'll admit though, I really HATE driving my cb beater cause the suspension needs work and there isn't p/s at al. At least today I'm taking the 08 si
                              Last edited by 91-accord; 04-02-2010, 11:17 PM.
                              91-accord

Comment

on that first video.. is that first or second gear start? its seems as if it has to be 1st for obvious reasons but i didnt really notice a shift til 40, which is not right for 1st lol. i wish mine pulled like that.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...13#post2872413

Comment

Working...
                                X