105mph + driveby

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

105mph + driveby

Here's a video my buddy took. You can hear me force it back into 3rd before I reached the camera b/c the auto shifts into OD @ 6000rpm instead of the 6300 redline.

You can really tell the tall F22 auto OD ratio as it shifts when I pass him also. 3rd @ 6000 rpms -> 4th @~4300 rpms is not cool and makes my secondaries close! This car pulls great to 100 though but then OD kills it.

105mph pass
    My Member's Ride Thread

Bisimoto header before & after dyno

1993 10th Anniversary: F22a6, H23IM, Bisimoto header, Custom mandrel exhaust, 5spd swap.

Originally posted by 19dabeast85
    Here's a video my buddy took. You can hear me force it back into 3rd before I reached the camera b/c the auto shifts into OD @ 6000rpm instead of the 6300 redline.

You can really tell the tall F22 auto OD ratio as it shifts when I pass him also. 3rd @ 6000 rpms -> 4th @~4300 rpms is not cool and makes my secondaries close! This car pulls great to 100 though but then OD kills it.

105mph pass

that what i call hauling ass lol, not major ass but you where still hauling lmao
    UNDERGROUND SOCIETY
    NEW COUPE MEMBERS RIDE THREAD COMMING SOON

Comment

VTEC sounds awesome.....

lol
      F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
      Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

nice vid...love that sound how it doesnt change as you pass the camera

"You've done more threatening prescription drugs..."
        "the character of a man can be judged by how he takes his criticism"
        "Quoting yourself is like, masturbation" -Starchland

Comment

Originally posted by SMseagren83
          VTEC sounds awesome.....

lol

Haha, yeah I have "IAB vtec" lol. It does pretty good for an 8.8 compression engine though.
          My Member's Ride Thread

1993 10th Anniversary: F22a6, H23IM, Bisimoto header, Custom mandrel exhaust, 5spd swap.

Comment

Damn son now thats what you call a FLYBY...
            accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
            ....................My New Baby
            SOLD TO
            ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

Originally posted by accordtypeR
              Damn son now thats what you call a FLYBY...

as long as its not a flyby ricer...

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

hah yeah i was pullin on a stratus i think and realized i was at like 107 or somethin and still in 3rd oops!

ive pushed 134 with my auto but i don't really plan to repeat it
                My 91 Accord F22B DOHC MR

My 1996 Civic Ex H23A VTEC MR

Comment

Originally posted by Smokinspeeds
                  hah yeah i was pullin on a stratus i think and realized i was at like 107 or somethin and still in 3rd oops!

ive pushed 134 with my auto but i don't really plan to repeat it
                  Dang, it gets to 105 fairly ok b/c it's in 3rd, but forever from there to my 128 top so far....134 must take 5 miles!
                  My Member's Ride Thread

Comment

hmm so that's why My F22A6 sucks in 4th gear, its like it just freezes at 110 and doesn't want to pull anymore.......the IAB's aren't opening up.

member's ride thread
                    93' EX Coupe H22A w/ P2T4 Sir 5spd 191whp 155 wtq
                    99' Lexus LS400 157k VVTi V8 gets up & goes...new DD
                    91 Accord SE 176k
                    97' Honda Odyssey 199k miles...$485 spare van for my parents

Comment

Originally posted by starchland
                      nice vid...love that sound how it doesnt change as you pass the camera
                      Thats because its maxing out lol.

The New-ish Ride
                      My old Ride
                      Hear my Vtak!!!
                      MK3 Member #3
                      I piss off people for fun.
                      IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

i pulled the vacuum on the IAB, but i think my gas mileage is shit

Be Clean

Comment

Working...
                        X