93accordfreak : 1993 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Big-ish Update:

Found someone who wants to trade my Neuspeed Race springs for their Neuspeed Sports so I might be going lower after all!

Trimmed my headlight bracket some so it lines up closer to factory than before (because my radiator support on the passenger side is a little sunken in) and I'm gonna pick up some longer bolts and washers to line up the bumper a little better. If I get all that done I might actually get the poor thing painted. Air conditioning should be coming this fall/winter too, so next summer should be nice.

Also started looking at some different 15x7 rims.........

Friend of mine finished up an H22 swap and has an extra header laying around now that will find it's way into my bay soon too!
    Last edited by 93accordfreak; 07-21-2009, 12:21 AM.
    MRT(vvv) --Stock CB7 Enthusiast #1--

Vouches: new_beginnings, ThrakBarts, beanzfynest617, JaK FRoSTWhiTE, 92_EX_Ninja, mak
    Originally posted by deevergote
    i am with the dumb. i cannot brain.

Comment

dual fog set up! lol awesome.

time for a lowering.

Yes my name is Dang, Don't use in vain
      1992 Honda Accord EX (Coupe/Bordeaux/Auto)
      1992 Honda Accord EX (Coupe/Bordeaux/H22A MT)
      2008 Honda Accord EXL (Coupe/SanMarino/6spd)

Comment

Header was installed today! Pics of the bay coming soon (need to do some cleaning first ). The header is ugly, but I can definitely feel a difference.

Vouches: new_beginnings, ThrakBarts, beanzfynest617, JaK FRoSTWhiTE, 92_EX_Ninja, mak

Comment

Can't wait...
          RETIRED...

Comment

cb coming a long very well,keep it up it just take time and alot of money.

Comment

Bleh. Didn't like the header. Moved my powerband too high up to be useful in my daily-driven automatic, so the stock manifold was swapped back in.

I had more power overall, but the place it accumulated was useless to me. That, and I dropped from 24mpg to 19mpg, so the header has been ditched. I didn't pay anything for it, luckily.

I've got a lot more low end with the manifold and the power curve feels flatter than the header as well. And the fact that it doesn't interfere with my A/C line is a nice addition as well because...

I HAVE WORKING A/C!

More to come, the Accord is gonna stay as-is for a bit until after I pay off my truck next month and put a dynomax cat-back exhaust on it, that it really needs. My exhaust on the Blazer is making weird popping blubbing noises after I shut it off.

Next CB addition will likely be from Bisimoto...

Comment

Working...
              X