Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pninja82
    replied
    Dan dude,even with the change of rims your cars still beautiful.Im anxious to see it with your new ones.Keep up the awesome job!

Leave a comment:

• J'SR@C3R1_818
    replied
    Well It's been awhile since Ive posted but been busy with the car since a lot of you last seen it. Got the 5-Lug done and put the Volk AV3's on with some Kuhmo AST rubber. Installed some drilled & slotted 88 Rotors along with a rear disc conversion. Tried and failed to do the 5-Lug before the accord meet and Eibach but it was just too much to complete in 3 Days. Should be receiving my RSR Ex-Mag this week so hopefully installed sometime next week. Wheels are gonna be sold in a couple of months so I can grab my BBS LM's Ive been dreaming about. I also got a new color for the car in store.

Just took some quick snap shots today as I was in the Griffith Park area.

Leave a comment:

• stence2028
    replied
    Sick cb ive meet thedriver and the cb once at a 626 meet.cb is super fresh and clean.

Leave a comment:

• mitsubishiv5
    replied
    those are actually 17x8 cause the rim is measured from bead to bead, if its from lip to lip subtract .5 inch for each lip.
    nice wheels though, works?

Leave a comment:

• Ravens_CB7
    replied
    Originally posted by J'SR@C3R1_818 View Post

Picked up some wheels, and just picked the up from getting them refinished.....

17x9's Anyone??

Might be up for sale though....
    the car looks awesome, hey are you going to the krispy kreme meet next month?? im trying to gather a group to go if you put them for sale pm me i need new shoes lol

Leave a comment:

• J'SR@C3R1_818
    replied

Picked up some wheels, and just picked the up from getting them refinished.....

17x9's Anyone??

Might be up for sale though....
    Last edited by J'SR@C3R1_818; 04-27-2012, 11:26 PM.

Leave a comment:

• J'SR@C3R1_818
    replied
    Originally posted by ikayto View Post
    good shit paul, 5 luggggg!

does your cb have rear discs? if so, i'll buy it from you
    Nahhhh. I need to get a conversion. That's what I'm looking for now.

Leave a comment:

• ikayto
    replied
    good shit paul, 5 luggggg!

does your cb have rear discs? if so, i'll buy it from you
    Last edited by ikayto; 03-15-2012, 01:31 PM.

Leave a comment:

• J'SR@C3R1_818
    replied
    Thanks fellas for the compliments.

Been MIA forEVER!! lol

Well I got picked a couple of things while it was down. I couldn't pass smog last year in September, so the car sat in my backyard up until about a month and a half ago. I needed a new catalytic converter and 02 sensor to get it back and running. Missed driving this car so much!!!

Did the Foglight on w/o headlights DIY along with some new License plate frames. Also need to install the new motor mounts.

Some F&F Type Duece.

Front Prelude Setup for 5 Lug.

My mind changed over the months too of what I wanted to do with the look. So I plan on going back with a G-square AND repaint her later this year...

Leave a comment:

• RagingAsian
    replied
    Your coupe makes me want to keep my coupe the 90 style and not the 93 transformation that I am doing to my 90 coupe. great looking car!

Leave a comment:

• cb7_with_snail
    replied
    Originally posted by iwork4mycb7 View Post
    x2..

One Of The Cleanest Cb7 Ive Seen, Always Clean Inside Out, Keep Up The Clean Work Paul.
    X3

Leave a comment:

• iwork4mycb7
    replied
    Originally posted by mercyboy View Post
    really mint cb7 man...love the color...not on average you get to see cb7 in that color lmao
    x2..

one of the cleanest cb7 ive seen, always clean inside out, keep up the clean work paul.

Leave a comment:

• mercyboy
    replied
    really mint cb7 man...love the color...not on average you get to see cb7 in that color lmao

Leave a comment:

• kaitou
    replied
    man your car is mean and pristine, is that a custom color or is it factory charcoal granite metallic?

Leave a comment:

• popeyeamac
    replied
    clean cb , what city in cali r u in, check mines out

Leave a comment:

Working...
X