No announcement yet.

loud92CB7 : 1992 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cam gear is in and 272 is in shipment back. and to add im gonna take over the wifes cg2 v6
    Members Ride sold...
    I'm back...... with a coupe. oh boy here we go.

Comment

THAT is a BEAUTIFUL CB7!!!

Congratulations on the engagement and the baby! Nice to know that even though you have a baby on the way and engaged that you're still willing to keep the CB7!

Those headlights are awesome! I was actually thinking the way with the headlights, the projector already in them & 5k-6k HID's. They look soooo nice!

new $10 purple/yellow tint fog lights

H22a Sleeper:
      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=124470

Comment

Originally posted by JDM_H22_SLEEPER View Post
        THAT is a BEAUTIFUL CB7!!!

Congratulations on the engagement and the baby! Nice to know that even though you have a baby on the way and engaged that you're still willing to keep the CB7!

Those headlights are awesome! I was actually thinking the way with the headlights, the projector already in them & 5k-6k HID's. They look soooo nice!
        thanx man on a late congrats i actually liked seeing sumone likes my cb considering what its been through.

just so everyone knows its in primer because it was 3 different colors from the wreck not because i was fallowing a fad.

with that said i got my 272 in the mail today from delta. its also mated to a AEM Tru Time cam gear. hopefully the install will be this weekend.
        Members Ride sold...

Comment

holding off on the cam but got some SPC balljoints installed now. finally fixed the erratic idle i had do to a mix up in vaccum lines.
          Members Ride sold...

Comment

car sold 10/1/10 to josh m thanks man and look forward to seeing what you got instore for her.
            Members Ride sold...

Comment

I'm back........ prepare for a ride thread on the rebuild of a FREE 93 SE Coupe!!!!! PS the wife made me do it.
              Members Ride sold...

Comment

Working...
              X