loud92CB7 : 1992 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by loud92CB7db18 View Post
    oh dude we should get sumthing setup i need help getting the bisi header and since i have 2 sets of wheels ill hook you up....ill get some pics for you today maybe we can get this ball rolling.
    Yeah, deff! Which set would you sell me though?
    1990 Accord EX

Comment

the 92-93 exs but would you want the junk tires still on them or bare? and Pm so we can come up with a price.
      Members Ride sold...
      I'm back...... with a coupe. oh boy here we go.

Comment

Originally posted by Clean_4th gen View Post
        Yeah, deff! Which set would you sell me though?

not perfect but im willing to cut ya a deal. but i think they will work for what ya got planned......
        Members Ride sold...

Comment

They're dirty but they'll do the job! PM'd!
          1990 Accord EX

Comment

just an update for everyone. i got home this morning from work took a nap with the wifey then decided i would go out and start to do the pedals for the swap.......

well come to find out this swap is starting already. i came out to a nice size puddle of coolant. turns out my water pump went out on me after i had made it home from work (thanking the big guy upstairs). so after getting a new pump checking over the parts i have i decide to jump in. im hoping to get the motor pulled tomorrow and headstuds placed and new head and intake mani on. after that i will continue to swap from an auto over to the 5spd. didnt really want to get cornered into doin the swap like this but oh well here goes nothing.

ill try to get the wifey to post pics as often as she can.
            Members Ride sold...

Comment

ehh day one sucked lol getting everything unhooked and what not. everything was good and smooth till axle nuts came along my snap on breaker bar and the 6ft steel pipe had no effect ....broke the breaker bar 1once but snap on was intown so i got it fixed. had to barrow an IR impact mine got one side undone but the passanger was still not moving. well got a buddys newer IR and about 2 mins later in the dark it buzzed off. moto will be out after work.... i hope.
              Members Ride sold...

Comment

motor got pulled thursday pedals put in and linkage ran just fine. just a point for anyone who reads over this the pedals become very easy to access with the dash out of the car. geting the dash out isnt hard either but let me tell ya everything is easier with another set of hands. just so its clear im doin this all myself around my work and home schedule.my wife thats 8 months prego helps when its possible. today im planing on swapping the head puttin the ARP head studs in along with a new headgasket, timing belt, and taking out the balancer shaft belt.hopefully the motor will be back together before i have to go to bed for work.... ill have to work from sun-wed which is a big change being that im used to getting tuesdays off .... well im out now... gotta pick dads legend.
                Members Ride sold...

Comment

so motor is back together the head went on just fine. the arp headstuds make it a breeze. got a fresh timing belt on balancer shaft belt was taking off. oil pan is off getting a new gasket in a few mins. flywheel is on but not torqued down yet. clutch will be next fallowed by putting the tranny on and then having a guy come out and measure to make a line from the master to the dampner. then she will be ready to drop in and filll with fresh lube... everyone loves fresh lube

wifey is uploading some pics as we speak so yall will get to see them shortly
                  Members Ride sold...

Comment

i look like i am working hard

boxes stacked high full of parts

before the wife got involve lol.

and after

look at that shit yeah i was driving around with mounts like that

ARP FTMFW!!!!!!

look at what else the wifey did ...
                    Members Ride sold...

Comment

Motor is in but not hooked up. Due to work and weather I'm hoping I get to finish layer today. Dash is still out for right now till I get the motor back in. I'm very excited I'm this far with it with all that's been goin on. Can't wait till I hear it running. Consider I'm prob gonna take it easy for the first few weeks gotta adjust vavles while seeing how the bottom end is gonna act with this compression change.
                      Members Ride sold...

Comment

motor is mounted in via ESP auto to 5spd kit half of the harness is hooked up. tranny got fresh oils shifter cables played games with me i forgot you need to run them behind the crossmember not infront of. dash will be in tomorrow come hell or high water. i will be getting a new intake since the stock f doesnt work the for the h TB lol. at this point i wanna give this website the hugest props everyone on the write ups no matter how old or new. all the advice everyone gives if it wasnt for this site i would be spending way too much money on stuff i now do myself. to this point everything has been by myself for the most part with the wife and brother helping with the eng hoist.

just curious to who reads this see if you can buy your gf/wives a snap on creeper and the new twilight sound track and still get the OKAY to buy more tools in one day.... lol yesterday since it was raining all day well i snuck in target to get the cds for the wife and then after that i picked her up to go meet the snap on guy... lol this is usually the highlight of her week unless we get an ultra sound on our boy. well i told her i would get her a creeper she liked.... yes she wanted a creeper.... haha so if it was on the truck i was gonna get it for her... well i got it and a 10pc pliars set before it was all said and done. haha soo then we got lunch and went home where i showed her the cd i got her. needless to say the night ended very well and i didnt get much sleep for work.
                        Members Ride sold...

Comment

everything is in im lacking 2 damn coolant hoses and the clutch line being hooked up and then i would be done!!!!! damnit i cant wait to set her back on the ground.
                          Members Ride sold...

Comment

well did you get id done yet lol let me know how it goes.
                            kiss my grill
                            Members Ride

Comment

car is running now having some idle issues so i will get those figured out tomorrow. waiting on fittiings to come in for the clutch line along with a shift new shift boot
                              Members Ride sold...

Comment

the man is putting in work, looks like you and the wife had fun.
                                MR:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=150506

CHAMPCOUPE IS BACK !!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X