No announcement yet.

4cc0rdcb3 : 1990 Accord EXi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cant wait to see the car in motion and a sound clip. Your cb mad me want to go the route i'm doing now
    NEW CB

old Darkcloud : 1990 Accord EX MRT

new
    DARKCLOUD : 90 ACCORD EX MRT

Comment

You have a great looking car there sir :-)

1992 Honda Accord EX My Ride Thread H23A BLUE TOP Complete

Comment

I can't believe I've never seen this. Legit N/A build! Everything's perfect. One question though, why only the Bisi Stage 2 cams? Why not Stage 3? You have all the supporting mods.
        '93 H22A 5SPD SE - MRT - DIY-Turbo Sizing

Comment

Those BBS RS look right at home on this CB.

Excellent build. Sub'd.

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

Sir, this Accord right here. It screams AGGRESSIVE. And by god, I'm in love!!!! It is easily one of my most favorite accords on here. Keep up the magnificent work man!!!

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

loved this car from the 1st day you posted it. love the build man. ITBs. coil packs on an F20b. LOVE IT!!

Comment

What a great build, i love it. Any reason why you chose aem over hondata? I am in the process of building for boost, undiceded on ecu.

MRThttp://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=84102 93se h22/t2t4

Comment

Originally posted by laz93se View Post
                  What a great build, i love it. Any reason why you chose aem over hondata? I am in the process of building for boost, undiceded on ecu.
                  probably because AEM is really the only other choices if he wants to run coil packs instead of a distributor on his F20b.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
                    probably because AEM is really the only other choices if he wants to run coil packs instead of a distributor on his F20b.
                    Hondata has a coil over pack retrofit.

MRThttp://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=84102 93se h22/t2t4

Comment

Hondata has a coil over pack retrofit.
                      didnt know that. thought AEM was really the only one that came out with it. at least thats what i normally see. dont really see Hondata.

Comment

Progress looks phenomenal! You have put many hours of work for the past couple of years. Definitely a motivation for us all especially me.

Comment

i have never been here, so I like what i'm seeing. Nice car

I gotta ask, where did you end up putting the fuse box?

Comment

Originally posted by Darkcloud View Post
                            Cant wait to see the car in motion and a sound clip. Your cb mad me want to go the route i'm doing now
                            Ill post a clip as soon as it starts up! Glad I can inspire people
                            Originally posted by Alex13mod View Post
                            You have a great looking car there sir :-)
                            Originally posted by domesticated View Post
                            I can't believe I've never seen this. Legit N/A build! Everything's perfect. One question though, why only the Bisi Stage 2 cams? Why not Stage 3? You have all the supporting mods.
                            Thanks! Well, at the time of ordering everything I was worried it was going to be too agressive... But now, I wouldve gone with stage 3. Maybe if I do a rebuild.
                            Originally posted by islandhopper View Post
                            Those BBS RS look right at home on this CB.

Excellent build. Sub'd.
                            Thank you! These are not my main wheels All I can say is fully polished early 90s wheels
                            Originally posted by keepinitclean View Post
                            Sir, this Accord right here. It screams AGGRESSIVE. And by god, I'm in love!!!! It is easily one of my most favorite accords on here. Keep up the magnificent work man!!!
                            Thanks so much
                            Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
                            loved this car from the 1st day you posted it. love the build man. ITBs. coil packs on an F20b. LOVE IT!!
                            Thanks
                            No not really. I just decided to go with everything AEM
                            Originally posted by excalibur02 View Post
                            Progress looks phenomenal! You have put many hours of work for the past couple of years. Definitely a motivation for us all especially me.
                            Thanks so much for the kind words! Its a motivation for me that I can motivate other people with my build.
                            Originally posted by Raf99 View Post
                            i have never been here, so I like what i'm seeing. Nice car

I gotta ask, where did you end up putting the fuse box?
                            Thanks! Its in the glovebox. Not 100% happy with the way it came out, so Ill probably do it over again
                            My members rides thread

Comment

Working...
                            X