X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by iamanonymous
    thats awesome dude...
    Now if he had said $200 for all that i woulda called foul lol :-P

nice work man soon as it's runnin we gotta get the 10 second cb7 on video and get u some props from magazines or somethin heck props from the H's guy too lol
    My 91 Accord F22B DOHC MR

My 1996 Civic Ex H23A VTEC MR

Comment

It'll be a while before I can hit 10's, but the engine build is getting planned right now. I'll get some video once I get the turbo all set up.

Here are some pics of my latest presents

JRC 6" intercooler

Turbo XS RFL bov

I also purchased a Zeitronix wideband today, Hondata intake manifold gasket, walbro 255 lph fuel pump, and Energy Supension motor mounts. As of now all I need to complete my project are injectors, and a p06 ecu. As long as everything goes as planned I should have the car running around the 15th of June I'm hoping.
      Last edited by Fearit22; 05-20-2005, 03:53 AM.

Comment

Yeah but if you can run 13's already you won't be far from it long as you got slicks u need to run that prelude that beat todd out at the last meet....
        My 91 Accord F22B DOHC MR

My 1996 Civic Ex H23A VTEC MR

Comment

13's will be no problem.... I'm shooting for 12's on the stock internals. I have a lot more done than any of the other dsm turbo cars on here so l think I'll make pretty good power. Considering how light my car is too ... yeah it's gonna be pretty quick.

Comment

Just wanted to update a little bit because I haven't been on here in a while. Honda has been working me like a slave so I have been getting 1 day off a week which has caused stuff to take a lot longer. I still need to install my fuel pump, wideband, mount my body kit, and get my intercooler piping all fitted. The turbo is all bolted together, my oil pan is done, all the stock body pieces are off, the intercooler is mounted, injectors and new spark plugs are installed, and I'm chipping my ecu tonight. Hopefully I'll be able to finish it up next weekend, and then I can take it to the paint shop on Monday or Tuesday.

Oh yeah I forgot to add that I also have my JDM 1 piece headlights installed, and my gauge pod with oil and boost gauges. I'm just waiting for my hid setup to come in the next couple days for the new headlights.
            Last edited by Fearit22; 06-19-2005, 08:38 PM.

Comment

Well everything is on to make it run except for my ecu. I'm going to chip it tomorrow and put it on. I got all the piping fitted today, and tomorrow I'm going to take it to get the blow off valve welded on. I was able to make everything fit and keep my a/c. I did have to ditch the power steering though. I'll either take it in tomorrow to get it painted or Tuesday... so maybe after next weekend I will be able to get some new pics. Hopefully everything will go well with no leaks and all ... wish me luck.

Comment

Very nice Will, glad to see u back man. Best of luck on the leaks. Did u route an intake to your turbo?

Formerly 91AccordExR33
                11.68 @ 127mph
                417whp/375wtq
                Sold: 8/2016

Comment

sounds great...PM me and we'll talk about the map.
                  Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

hook up your pcv system to the intake pipe on your turbo!!!!....make an intake pipe fit and tap/jb weld a bard on the pipe right after the filter....apparently a pcv system to a breather or the im after boosting=cracked ringlands...hahaha whodathunkit?
                    I hate thieves!

Comment

I haven't made an intake for the turbo yet, but I had no idea about the pcv thing. Why does it do that? I'm worried because I have a breather filter on there right now... I'm using the basemap that gdout was running for now, but I'll get on Thursday so we can talk about a different map.

Comment

breather is not enough. The air in the crankcase should be vented and sucked out just like you were NA. I did it, and no more oil spraying out the breather filter.

Formerly 91AccordExR33
                        11.68 @ 127mph
                        417whp/375wtq
                        Sold: 8/2016

Comment

Originally posted by 91accordexr33
                          breather is not enough. The air in the crankcase should be vented and sucked out just like you were NA. I did it, and no more oil spraying out the breather filter.
                          hahaha guess i was right...
                          I hate thieves!

Comment

The turbo setup is all installed and running pretty good now. Part of the body kit is on, but of course it's not painted yet. Unfortunately, I have to put the car away for the school semester, and whenever winter time comes around I will have the time and money to get it painted and looking good. I updated my mods list a lot and should update the pictures in the next week or so.

Comment

so u didnt get it painted?
                              I hate thieves!

Comment

car looks good man keep us updated on ur progress

Comment

Working...
                                X