No announcement yet.

Fearit22 : 1992 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fuel rail is a total waste of money. I wouldn't buy a Venom kit either because it is way overpriced. FPR is alright, but definitely not necessary for a 50 shot. New injectors are entirely up to you, but again I wouldn't waste the money because they just aren't necessary for a 50 shot. If you want new injectors at least get bigger ones like dsm blue tops. The bottle heater is extremely important because it keeps the nitrous at the right pressure. Without it your bottle would probably never make it above 700 psi, and 1050 psi is the optimum pressure. Higher pressure will give the nitrous a better distribution between the cylinders, and result in more nitrous getting into the engine. More nitrous equals more power. So without the bottle heater your 50 shot would be more like a 30 shot at best.

Comment

Well over my break I ran into some trouble with my car, and the engine is messed up now. I wasn't racing or anything, but it's not running either way. I'm going to need a new engine now though. So on to the more important stuff, it's pretty likely that I'm going to end up selling my car. As of now the two cars I'm looking at are rx7's and wrx's so I guess I'll just see where this goes. I won't make any definite decisions until this summer when I have time to mess with cars.

My main point of posting this is to see what kind of interest there is in the parts on my car or in the car as a whole. I'm going to put my interior completely back to stock so the seats, and pretty much everything except for my clutch, flywheel, and pulleys are for sale since they would be a pain to get off. Mainly I'm looking to sell my rims and tires, tail lights, hood, seats, and maybe my nitrous. If anyone is interested in any of the parts let me know with a price offer for the parts. Thanks.

Comment

yo william you got some aftermarket shocks rite? if u do i got first dibs on it.
        damn it be koo if u can sell me the clutch and flywheel cuz im in need of dem badddd

Comment

just buy a h22

JDMED

buy my jdm part
          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?p=544951#post544951

Comment

Yeah, I have aftermarket shocks and springs. The only way I can sell them is if someone wants to trade me their stock ones plus some money. One day when I'm in town we could switch them out over at my place because it isn't really too hard to change them out. I wouldn't be against selling the clutch and flywheel, but I don't have the tools to take them out so that's one thing I don't think I'm going to sell.

As for the h22, that is the absolute last thing on my mind. My original plans were to wait till summer time then buy another f22, build it, and turbo it. I could have done that for the same price as buying a h22, and with the nitrous and other stuff I have making over 300 whp would be no problem so the h22 is not the route I would go. As of right now, I'm just frustrated with my car and I'm not sure if I want to put more money and effort into it. I'm kind of leaning towards getting something that starts out with a better base and is already turbo.

Comment

hope im not jumpin the gun but any idea of how much you would want for headers and the spark wires
              www.2camcrew.com

Comment

say it ain't so william ...say it ain't so
                Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

Someone else asked me about the wires first, but if he doesn't want them then I'll sell them for $50 plus shipping which should only be a couple bucks. As for the headers, I'm not sure if I'm going to sell them because I would need stock ones to put back on the car and I don't have my stock ones.

Sorry mrx, I have't made a final decision yet, but I'm pretty sure that's how it's going to be. I'm going to miss my car a lot, but right now I have the opportunity to move up to a better platform to start with. So I'm thinking it would be best to get something else.

Comment

what kind of seats? what color? how much? gdout told me a bout you. i'm from dallas too. by the way the newbie with the turbo wouldn't have been my friend chris, would it? primered, t25, fmu, no int, coilovers.....
                    anyway i am interested in the seats.
                    I hate thieves!

Comment

hahah gyea he raced your boi with turbo but fearits clutch was fucked up or somthing den dey raced 40punch and fearit stayed next to ur bois trunk or somthing all motor no nos

Comment

his car runs well, but i believe he would've lost....judging feritt's setup vs chris's i think it would've been much different....but chris has the stock clutch......
                        I hate thieves!

Comment

btw for what it's worth, i really wanted to be there that night....but christmas sucks at my job......and it was around thanksgiving....oh well, we should get together again dallas.....
                          I hate thieves!

Comment

dude....you must be my twin brother...haha juss with different clothes and inside parts (if ya knoe what i mean)

I am no longer using this forum name.
                            You can find me as
                            jdm_inspired...
                            I'm starting all over again since I got another CB.

NOC OUT!!!

Comment

hey man quit copyin me!
                              I hate thieves!

Comment

Originally posted by iamanonymous
                                what kind of seats? what color? how much? gdout told me a bout you. i'm from dallas too. by the way the newbie with the turbo wouldn't have been my friend chris, would it? primered, t25, fmu, no int, coilovers.....
                                anyway i am interested in the seats.
                                They're no name brand seats. There are pictures on the first page. They are black and have real Mugen harnesses. I paid like $300 something for them with the harnesses, but I'll let them go for $200. Shipping would be extra if anyone else wants them, but since you are in Dallas that would work out well. The only thing is you will have to get your own mounting brackets for them which can be obtained through various companies.... you will have to do that with any seats though.

As for the newb, that sounds like him except I think he had an interior. Either way the car was slow because I just found out I had a problem with my car running really rich too, and I had no problem keeping up.

Comment

Working...
                                X