No announcement yet.

bluecb7 : 1991 Accord DX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So I finally found some time to work on it, the holes have been filled and I'm on the second layer of glazing putty.

The filled holes:

First layer of glazing putty:

Originally posted by 92dm
    I was actually just being a smart ass, and not really contributing to this at all.
    VOUCHES
    Bought from: cb95spd

Comment

Looks great

1999 BMW M3
      2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
      2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
      2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Thanks, but honestly the pictures make it look a lot better than it does in person, so it's going to get torn down and painted, new rims, the full deal.
        I was actually just being a smart ass, and not really contributing to this at all.
        VOUCHES

Comment

No pics, but I did get a cover for it. And I have been working on special project for it, but its not ready for pics yet.
          VOUCHES

Comment

I see you came a long with the dx.
            Glad I pickup a dx this past July too.

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

Thanks, nice pick up. Sometimes I love having a DX, but other times I hate it, like when you have to start out with so little (no rear sway bars, drum brakes, etc.)

Still haven't made any more progress on the car, but my room is now mostly painted lol
              VOUCHES

Comment

With the help of some friends I got the engine pulled today, pics tomorrow maybe more progress
                VOUCHES

Comment

Crappy cell pic of the car's "new stance" lol:

VOUCHES

Comment

Originally posted by bluecb7
                    Thanks, nice pick up. Sometimes I love having a DX, but other times I hate it, like when you have to start out with so little (no rear sway bars, drum brakes, etc.)

Still haven't made any more progress on the car, but my room is now mostly painted lol
                    Very true. When I did the rear discs swap I should've done the swap bar too.
                    The good thing about the dx was it came with a/c and power steering.

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

One of the big things I plan on doing is a rear disc and sway bar swap, and upgrade both front and rear sway bars. As far as a/c and power steering, mine came with that and cruise control, but none of those are there anymore lol.
                      VOUCHES

Comment

Working...
                      X