your blackhoused jdm fogs?

spoonsportsaddict

Comment

Originally posted by JDMchristian991 View Post
      your blackhoused jdm fogs?
      they are usdm

smoke tires, not drugs.

Comment

So a few months ago one Jeff (sunburn) had an H23 sitting in his garage that he was going to swap in his CB, but he then decided he was going to go with an H22 and asked me if I wanted to buy the motor. I was originally going to go with an H22 and build it up N/A, but when he told me the price ($150) I couldn't pass it up. So for $170 I bought a mostly complete (it's missing the distributor, fuel rail, throttle body, and injectors) H23 and an uncut engine harness.
        On with the pics and details:

-stock cams and cam gears; I'm not sure if I will run a regrind or just get aftermarket cams. Either way I plan on running adjustable cam gears.

-Stock intake; the runners will get port matched and polished, and the throttle body and plenum will be port matched and polished. Also the plenum and runners will be polished.

-The valve cover; I plan on running an oil catch can similar to the setup that was detailed in honda tuning a few months back. I am not sure who painted it before me, but there is paint in the spark plug holes, and other thing that should have been taped off.

The head is with dave (big blue) getting a full port and polish and the valve seals replaced.
        Originally posted by 92dm
        I was actually just being a smart ass, and not really contributing to this at all.
        VOUCHES
        Bought from: cb95spd

Comment

Damn that was a steal, I paid $800 for my F22B

Nice car BTW

Originally posted by lordoja
          im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Nice CB7.
            Raceline USA

Comment

Originally posted by bluecb7 View Post
              So a few months ago one Jeff (sunburn) had an H23 sitting in his garage that he was going to swap in his CB, but he then decided he was going to go with an H22 and asked me if I wanted to buy the motor. I was originally going to go with an H22 and build it up N/A, but when he told me the price ($150) I couldn't pass it up. So for $170 I bought a mostly complete (it's missing the distributor, fuel rail, throttle body, and injectors) H23 and an uncut engine harness.
              On with the pics and details:

-stock cams and cam gears; I'm not sure if I will run a regrind or just get aftermarket cams. Either way I plan on running adjustable cam gears.

-Stock intake; the runners will get port matched and polished, and the throttle body and plenum will be port matched and polished. Also the plenum and runners will be polished.

-The valve cover; I plan on running an oil catch can similar to the setup that was detailed in honda tuning a few months back. I am not sure who painted it before me, but there is paint in the spark plug holes, and other thing that should have been taped off.

The head is with dave (big blue) getting a full port and polish and the valve seals replaced.
              hey I know that stuff lol ...

looks great
              WE MISS YOU JO(9-04-2008)

Comment

This motor will be nice when its done. You'll be making some pretty good power without spending too much.
                There are no black and white suspension answers!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

good luck man, be bad ass when done from the lil i know about it

Comment

Originally posted by gloryaccordy View Post
                    Damn that was a steal, I paid $800 for my F22B

Nice car BTW
                    Thanks and yeah it was.
                    Originally posted by JDMxDB8 View Post
                    Nice CB7.
                    Thanks.
                    Originally posted by sunburn View Post
                    hey I know that stuff lol ...

looks great
                    You should, and thanks.
                    Originally posted by kc8enb07 View Post
                    good luck man, be bad ass when done from the lil i know about it
                    Thanks, and yes it will be.
                    Originally posted by mndude07 View Post
                    This motor will be nice when its done. You'll be making some pretty good power without spending too much.
                    Thanks, but cheap and pretty good are two words I wouldn't use to describe my build.
                    I was actually just being a smart ass, and not really contributing to this at all.
                    VOUCHES

Comment

cars looking clean. i like the drop what setup u got?
                      My RIDE

Comment

I'm dropped on Tein Basics and they're as low as they can go.
                        VOUCHES

Comment

Holy cow clit crust...

I had no idear...you was dropped...BOUT FUCKING TIME!!!

Im liking the foglights...the little additions I haven't been keeping an eye on.

*applauds* very nice jarod...very nice!

question is...did you replace your endlink bushings?
                          92 LX. A6 with GUDE bullfrog Cam. M2S4 transmission..Gutted H23 intake mani. The rest you will just have to find out!

MR Thread:
                          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=174586
                          My tribute page: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=70489

Comment

Holy thread from the dead batman, I mean kenny. Yeah I've been dropped for a while now on Jake's old Teins. Yeah I did replace the end links, along with the outter tie rods, UCA, and both wheel bearings. I've got some other updates, but I honestly forgot about this thread lol.
                            VOUCHES

Comment

Originally posted by bluecb7 View Post
                              Holy thread from the dead batman, I mean kenny. Yeah I've been dropped for a while now on Jake's old Teins. Yeah I did replace the end links, along with the outter tie rods, UCA, and both wheel bearings. I've got some other updates, but I honestly forgot about this thread lol.

POOF....bringin Jarod's MR thread from the dead.

92 LX. A6 with GUDE bullfrog Cam. M2S4 transmission..Gutted H23 intake mani. The rest you will just have to find out!

MR Thread:
                              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=174586
                              My tribute page: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=70489

Comment

car is coming along great

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=136667

Comment

Working...
                                X