X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MR.PHIL
    replied
    Originally posted by aleks77 View Post
    Here is some quick shots, more than half the car is in primer now, will be working on front fenders and pass quarter panel soon, this is just high quality primer, not a flat black paint job altho it looks damn good and smooth.

love it bro ,pure sex

Leave a comment:

• aleks77
    replied
    Here is some quick shots, more than half the car is in primer now, will be working on front fenders and pass quarter panel soon, this is just high quality primer, not a flat black paint job altho it looks damn good and smooth.

Leave a comment:

• Shadow1
    replied
    Originally posted by Ronald_Type-R View Post
    Love it man! Fender work looks beautiful!! So is the car all black now?

I'll be joining you soon, running 235 tires Except I'll be running them for winters lol 235/45/17 on 17x8.5"..

But yeah did you ever get another shot at Mission bro? And when will you be free this week? Wednesday? Friday? Just let me know Do you still have my number?

Ronald
    yeah!!!! a ronald and aleks photo shoot. hhh snaps....

Leave a comment:

• Ronald_Type-R
    replied
    Love it man! Fender work looks beautiful!! So is the car all black now?

I'll be joining you soon, running 235 tires Except I'll be running them for winters lol 235/45/17 on 17x8.5"..

But yeah did you ever get another shot at Mission bro? And when will you be free this week? Wednesday? Friday? Just let me know Do you still have my number?

Ronald

Leave a comment:

• aleks77
    replied
    hey guys sorry was away for a week, the rad is a civic half-rad, and hoses are oem cb7 hoses, nothing special

235 tire for the traction! My nittos are now slicks with 2 lines. Ill be posting more pics in a bit

Leave a comment:

• Shadow1
    replied
    the body work is looking good man. but im still stuck on the 235 man. wtf? lol. thats freakin wide tire. lol.

Leave a comment:

• Luna92
    replied
    beautiful car man everything that ive wanted to do to mine you've done.....expect for the turbo. lol i have a feeling ill kill myself. but quick question what kind of radiator you running and did you need special hoses?

Leave a comment:

• tommi
    replied
    fan-fuckin-tastic alex... did u get another shot at mission?

Leave a comment:

• aleks77
    replied
    Thanks for all the comments guys!

Its actually just black primer for now, not satin black paint, and only the driver's side lol
    Half the pass. door, pass side 1/4 panel and sail, and half the trunk lid are still red.

Here is the bodywork update, the 1/4 panel flare was widened around 1.5" and also welded 2 beads to bring the lip 5mm lower, so its a little easier to tuck the tire. The rear bumper will also be brought out a good amount down the road. Here is some pics of the work!

Leave a comment:

• Tnwagn
    replied
    Holy VS-XX Batman!!!

This is definitely one of my favorite cars for sure

Leave a comment:

• justin'saccord
    replied
    dude how much did you put in to that motor that shit is crazy

Leave a comment:

• J'SR@C3R1_818
    replied