Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

aleks77 : 1991 Accord LX

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    still one of my faves! glad you are still active.
    1cor10:31
    - 92 LX coupe
    - 96 EX wagon (sold)

    Comment


      Yes more updates. I can't wait to see what you have done
      My 90 coupe Mr thread....
      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=178452

      Comment


        I have been able to get photobucket pictures to work by putting "~original" before the [/URL][/IMG] in the picture link.
        90 LX 4dr 5 spd 396,014 (sold 1/1/2022) - MRT: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=201450
        08 Element LX FWD AT 229,000 - MRT: fleetw00d : 2008 Honda Element LX - CB7Tuner Forums

        Comment


          that Interior looks phenomenal! glad you still have this cb!

          Comment


            Some more things happening with the car, I will try to post more! Installed new steering wheel and prelude cluster, with silver painted rings to match the Defi gauges. Some more interior dash upgrades too which you can sorta see in the photo below Ill post a proper photo once its all done. Also a track pic from last year, killing supras just kidding I missed 3rd and he blew by me. My best time was a 14.05 i believe at 100mph, not bad for stock motor on 10 psi



            1991 Accord LX Coupe - Boosted F22 - 5spd LSD - Shaved Bay - Work VSXX - Recaro SRD

            Member's Ride Page | Video of my CB7, Open Downpipe peelout

            Comment


              Nice! I would love Defi gauges, but they are so expensive. I see you have the asvance controller as well. Looking forward to more pics. Low 14s isn’t bad at all. The cluster looks great. Something I want to do in the future. You planning on building the block up again?
              ~Nick~
              FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
              MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

              Comment


                Originally posted by Grumpys93 View Post
                Nice! I would love Defi gauges, but they are so expensive. I see you have the asvance controller as well. Looking forward to more pics. Low 14s isnít bad at all. The cluster looks great. Something I want to do in the future. You planning on building the block up again?
                If / When I do anything to the engine, it would be a built K series. ~500whp.
                1991 Accord LX Coupe - Boosted F22 - 5spd LSD - Shaved Bay - Work VSXX - Recaro SRD

                Member's Ride Page | Video of my CB7, Open Downpipe peelout

                Comment


                  Originally posted by aleks77 View Post
                  If / When I do anything to the engine, it would be a built K series. ~500whp.
                  I just hate how the sit so low. The oil pan is scary low, with OEM height. Never seen anyone solve it yet. They are tall engines. But where I'm at finding some H22 parts is a rare thing (ie: oil girdle)

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by Raf99 View Post
                    I just hate how the sit so low. The oil pan is scary low, with OEM height. Never seen anyone solve it yet. They are tall engines. But where I'm at finding some H22 parts is a rare thing (ie: oil girdle)
                    Right I have heard about the oil pan sitting really low, my car is already low and im hitting the downpipe on the oilpan every now and then already!
                    1991 Accord LX Coupe - Boosted F22 - 5spd LSD - Shaved Bay - Work VSXX - Recaro SRD

                    Member's Ride Page | Video of my CB7, Open Downpipe peelout

                    Comment


                      It's great to see a new post from you! I think I spy some custom center dash bezel work there. The car still looks fantastic.

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by Mike1357 View Post
                        It's great to see a new post from you! I think I spy some custom center dash bezel work there. The car still looks fantastic.
                        Thanks! You spy correctly, just gotta do some finishing touches and ill post a better photo of it.

                        Current project;

                        1991 Accord LX Coupe - Boosted F22 - 5spd LSD - Shaved Bay - Work VSXX - Recaro SRD

                        Member's Ride Page | Video of my CB7, Open Downpipe peelout

                        Comment


                          I'm new to the cb7tuner forum and just wanted to tell you that your vehicle is a true inspiration to me as I embark on the journey to create something as spectacular as you have. Thank you for sharing your passion.

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by blazercrx View Post
                            I'm new to the cb7tuner forum and just wanted to tell you that your vehicle is a true inspiration to me as I embark on the journey to create something as spectacular as you have. Thank you for sharing your passion.
                            Wow thanks! Enjoy the journey and please post your progress
                            1991 Accord LX Coupe - Boosted F22 - 5spd LSD - Shaved Bay - Work VSXX - Recaro SRD

                            Member's Ride Page | Video of my CB7, Open Downpipe peelout

                            Comment


                              Oh what you doing to the rims?
                              My 90 coupe Mr thread....
                              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=178452

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by SPLCB7 View Post
                                Oh what you doing to the rims?
                                All new look, sandblasting and powder coating everything and then re-assembling with all new hardware
                                1991 Accord LX Coupe - Boosted F22 - 5spd LSD - Shaved Bay - Work VSXX - Recaro SRD

                                Member's Ride Page | Video of my CB7, Open Downpipe peelout

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X