No announcement yet.

aleks77 : 1991 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Photos as promised, gauges are ghetto mounted for now, the car is sitting a little high too. Engine bay is still a mess, will get better pix once i clean it all up heh but here is a couple for now;

1991 Accord LX Coupe - Boosted F22 - 5spd LSD - Shaved Bay - Work VSXX - Recaro SRD

Member's Ride Page | Video of my CB7, Open Downpipe peelout

Comment

Wow, its coming along very nice man, keep it up
      Members Ride

Comment

this car is beautiful

Facebook me
        http://www.facebook.com/damon.amplo?ref=tn_tnmn
        For sale thread
        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...46#post3092146
        Willing to buy/trade thread
        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=196484

Comment

wow... never been a fan of the red... but the BBB seals the deal!

awesome car man, that front end look is purrrfect.

undecided on the black hood
          RIP

Bought from : LosiRacer2, h22anow

Comment

Simply beautiful! I never liked red that much on a CB but yours with all the mix of black is simply amazing. How much did you buy the Lip Kit for?
            NEW MYRIDE THREAD

PARTS 4 SALE

Comment

thanks for the comments guys, the lip kit i got used locally for $700.

Im gonna do my best to get the car boosted around Sept 6th. I have an appointment for full 3" custom exhaust sep 3rd, street tune 4th, and dyno tune 6th of sept. The rest of the parts are comming august 23rd. Just gotta assemble it and tow it to the shop so they can do exhaust/tune.

Will keep you posted
              1991 Accord LX Coupe - Boosted F22 - 5spd LSD - Shaved Bay - Work VSXX - Recaro SRD

Comment

well.. i see that your car is coming along very nicely...flad to see another member boosting the f series.. cant wait to see the finished product.
                OHIO CB7's

My Ride

MOD FUND: better if I could sell some of my stuff.

Build Thread

vouches: oneoffaccord, dep22build, 1993haccord, hostile, da9b16, brian91accord,93 Accord lx, kc8enb

Comment

yeah that mani is sick

looks like those snakes
                  on the discovery channel
                  that have like
                  4 snake orgys

Comment

small update, got the rest of the turbo parts today here is a few pix, not pictured is; kteller 3" exhaust, p06 chipped ecu, intercooler piping. The items in the photos are; Magnaflow 3" inlet race series muffler, 880cc precision injectors, walbro 255lph HP fuel filter and kit, gm 3 bar map sensor with pigtail, Hondata S300 with boost solenoid.

Comment

post a vid. of thst new magnaflow

Backyard Customs
                      Originally posted by xprojectcb7x
                      why would you think people at auto zone would know what they were talking about?
                      Building Fund: $0
                      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...="0" alt="" /> CLICK IT!!

Comment

Will do, full exhaust is gettin installed on the 9th, dyno tune on 11th. Ill deffinatly have vids

Comment

you gonna do boost by gear?

you'll love it

Formerly 91AccordExR33
                          11.68 @ 127mph
                          417whp/375wtq
                          Sold: 8/2016

Comment

for sure, i heard a lot of good things about it

here is day 1 of my intercooler fitting, more to come!

Comment

nice...

are you gonna cut out the spot where the fogs goes to show the piping?

Thanks to Ronald for the great picture.

__________________________________________________ _______________________

www.vancouveraccords.com
                              www.esodraggers.com

Comment

ya i think im gonna have to, with my next bumper (92/93) im gonna try and do something different, cause id love to run turn signals and fogs. But we'll see.

Comment

Working...
                                X