aleks77 : 1991 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by draxo View Post
    holy SHIT!!! this car is insanity!!!! that rear lip looks awesome.. and your front end is priceless. way to rep 90/91 brah!
    Thank you sir I love the 90/91 rear end but i think im goin to 92/93 front end eventually.

Originally posted by evil_demon_01 View Post
    Those pipes came out looking good man.
    Cars looking awesome
    Thank you

Originally posted by TypeG View Post
    i really like the way this car is turning out. later
    Thanks type g i always liked your car and the attention to detail you put in it

Originally posted by J-specCb4 View Post
    soooo sooooo sick!

hard work pays off man, and i know exactly what kind of work goes into an engine bay!
    Thanks J-spec, your engine bay is looking sick too

Originally posted by Gtseviper View Post
    ok.....now that's nasty...keep up the good work man
    Will do, thanks!

Originally posted by byc_cb7 View Post
    man thats f'n awsome wish i could turbo my car..
    Why cant you? get a simple 14b setup if money is an issue, boost is fun!

Originally posted by MR.PHIL View Post
    Looking Real Good Bro ,i'm lusting it
    Thanks bro! I cant wait to see how your paint job turns out
    1991 Accord LX Coupe - Boosted F22 - 5spd LSD - Shaved Bay - Work VSXX - Recaro SRD

Member's Ride Page | Video of my CB7, Open Downpipe peelout

Comment

I dont wanna totally bug you with this, but how on earth did you relocate your washer fluid reservoir?!?! I'd love to know how, and if its not too much to ask, got a pic? Also, know anywhere I can still find a g-square grille? That thing is hawtttttt....Btw Props for a beautiful eyecatching killer of a ride! Keep it up! Can't wait to see whats going on next
      Confucius say...when god gives you gators...make Gatorade

Comment

I just made a simple bracket that attaches to the middle bar on the rad support, i have a half size rad so i put it on the other side of it Gsquare grille look here or on ebay, i got mine here on cb7tuner. Thanks for the compliments!

Post #1000
        1991 Accord LX Coupe - Boosted F22 - 5spd LSD - Shaved Bay - Work VSXX - Recaro SRD

Comment

cant wait for the final numbers and the track vids.

what tire setup are planning on using at the track?

Formerly 91AccordExR33
          11.68 @ 127mph
          417whp/375wtq
          Sold: 8/2016

Comment

awesome...

I can not wait to see numbers as well.
            awww man no more sleeper huh?
            anyways pipes look good any plans to make em black with the IC as well?

sweetnesss, post numeros mi amigo!
            MadLab Racing
            Southern Maryland

Comment

this car is beyond all hotness

Comment

Originally posted by Boost_Lee View Post
                cant wait for the final numbers and the track vids.

what tire setup are planning on using at the track?
                Well since going to the track is kind of a last minute thing, im just gonna run what i have, full interior, subs, 18's, with 225/40/18 Kuhmo Ecsta SPT with like 50% tread lol I guess we'll see what happens, im gonna try and setup gear by boost before i hit the track tho

Originally posted by drummersteve7 View Post
                I can not wait to see numbers as well.
                awww man no more sleeper huh?
                anyways pipes look good any plans to make em black with the IC as well?

sweetnesss, post numeros mi amigo!
                No sleeper look here heh no plans to paint the ic but maybe the pipes, not sure yet. No numbers yet, not sure when im gonna hit the dyno, soon tho!

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
                this car is beyond all hotness
                Thank you very much

Comment

Can't see the photos since I'm at work, but I'm glad you've been persistent in completing your project. I know you have been working on it for a while now. Keep it up. I hope it turns out well.
                  HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

Damn thats one mean frontend....
                    accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
                    ....................My New Baby
                    SOLD TO
                    ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

congrats on getting it running and looking sexy. I have followed ur thread since the beginning lol
                      ~Nick~
                      FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
                      MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

my god man. imma hafta see this ride when i go up there again in the future.
                        <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

I wanna see the numbers too... but this friday is calling for rain and it's the last one for the season.

Thanks to Ronald for the great picture.

__________________________________________________ _______________________

www.vancouveraccords.com
                          www.esodraggers.com

Comment

whats with the black outside on the hood and white on the inside?
                            <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

I bought the hood for $50 and it was red (different red) on the outside and silver/whiteish on the inside, i only painted it black outside to see how a carbon fibre hood might look. Full paintjob is in the works.

Ya looks like friday is gonna rain all day, so no-go on the track and its the last event until april. So no times till than, sucks. Im gonna try and hit the dyno soon tho. The car at the moment feels like it has maybe 350whp? 2nd gear i spin tires but not insane, and 3rd gear i have yet to even chirp it. Im shootin for 400whp+. Im currently at 15psi.

Car pulls like crazy, deffinatly quick and will keep me happy for awhile :P Ill try get some vids, but forecast is rain for like a week...

Comment

def take your time breaking it in and use a highy quality oil like royal purple, red line, or amsiol.

p.s. i really like the VC. later.
                                Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

Working...
                                X